- Quick Takes: Editorial Board of 'Topology' Quits, Uncertainty Over Iranian Students, Stimulants of Choice, Broward President Quits, Thomson to Sell Higher Ed Operations, A Chancellor Begs, A Dog (Maybe) Bites Man Story
- Quick Takes: Next Targets for Affirmative Action Ban, Settlement in Alabama, Lumina Head to Retire, President Arrested for DUI Quits, New Grades for Some Flagships on Access, Purdue Students End Hunger Strike, UK Shifts From Peer Review, Literate Cities
- Quick Takes: Department Declines to Review President's Dissertation, No Confidence Vote at Antioch, Dean Accused of Harassment Quits, Death in Dorm Fight, Governance Reform at Roger Williams, Philanthropy Debate, Defense of Peer Review
- Quick Takes: 3 More Lenders Settle With Cuomo, Emerson Fires Dean, General Counsel Threatens Suit Against President, Motive Seen for Graduation Threats, MiraCosta President Quits, Second Search Yields Iowa President, $150M for UCSF
- Quick Takes: $2B Victory for Enron Investors, Minnesota Restructures, Rose-Hulman Chief Quits, Smoother Sailing, Grade Changes at Dodge City, PR Gaffe at Colorado
Quick Takes: Jury Awards $5.85M to Fired Coach, Wellmark Withdraws Gift, NLRB Win for Some Grad Students, Conflicts and Conferences, Mizzou Salaries, Interim Chancellor for Calif. 2-Year Colleges, Fayetteville State Chancellor Quits, Lost and Found
July 10, 2007
Search for Jobs
Coos Bay, OR
NLU: A CHICAGO LEADER IN HIGHER EDUCATION SINCE 1886 In late nineteenth century Chicago, two extraordinary women with vision, a passion for education...
St. Edward’s University is one of “America’s Best Colleges.” St. Edward’s University offers an extraordinary educational environment that challenges...