- Quick Takes: Ex-Athletes Charged in Murder, Cuts at Capital, University Relents on NYT, Reprieve at Massasoit, LeMoyne-Owen Trustees Quit, N.D. Chancellor Resigns, Research vs. Profits, N.J. Budget Stalemate, Conflict of Interest at Stanford?
- Quick Takes: House Panel Sets Flat Funds for Humanities, Pension Fight in California, New Pathways to Grant Program, Ariz. Community Colleges Lose Tax Dollars, Incarnate Word vs. NYT, Enrollment Patterns, New Mexico Highlands President Suspended
- Quick Takes: Obama on Higher Ed, Anthro Association Questions Military Program, Cal State's Civility Standard Questioned, Missing Adjunct Paychecks, Northwestern in Qatar, Research Funds Debated in Canada, Who Poisoned Romeo the Pig?
- Quick Takes: Edwards on Higher Ed, UCLA Sees Surge in Black Frosh, Colleges Fear Chemical Rules, Scholars Reinstate Iranians, Thomson Sells Higher Ed Units, College Nixes Mining Funds, Hunger Strike Ends, Settlement in Duke Case, No Confidence in Philly
- Quick Takes: Compton CC's Loss of Accreditation Affirmed, Corinthian Reveals Probe of Florida Unit, Singapore Beats Out Stanford, Trustee Group Plans Study of the Presidency
Quick Takes: Threats Against Boulder Biologists, Edifice Complex at Sonoma State, 6 Year Sentence in Scam, Nursing Program Slammed, Custodians' Jobs Restored, Accountants and Degree Prestige, Europe's Anti-Terror Plans, Tuition Fight in Israel
July 11, 2007
Search for Jobs
Wichita Falls, TX
Ann Arbor, MI
Welcome to San José State University! San José State University is a major, comprehensive public university located in the center of San José and in...
The City College of New York (CCNY), the first college of The City University of New York (CUNY), is a comprehensive teaching, research, and service...