- Quick Takes: Columbia's $400M Gift, Widener and Capella Place Officials on Leave, Students Detained in Venezuela, Indian Court Backs Scholar, Title IX Settlement, Prof's Parody Fails in Iceland, Jesuits Tap Le Moyne President to Start African University
- Quick Takes: New Push by Cuomo on Loan Companies, Faculty Bonuses for College Performance, Concerns on Hookah Smoking, Palin's Many Colleges, Budget Mess Endangers California Grants, $400M for Biomedical Institute, Did Jokes Kill a Grad Student Handbook?
- Quick Takes: NSF Budget, Protests at DePaul, Police Chief Quits Over Gun Policy, $400M for Medical Research at Cornell, Endowment Management Faulted at Ohio State, President Quits at Lake County, Access for Latinos, Title IX Suit, Sleep Matters
- Quick Takes: Berkeley Seeks to Assure Faculty on BP Deal, Death at Rider, Pentagon Clears MIT Researchers, Coach Quits After Religious Signs Removed, Online Offerings, Athlete Charged in Point Shaving, Cheerleading Dangers, Righting a Wrong in Oregon
- Quick Takes: Publishers Win on Unauthorized Foreign Versions, BU's Ambitions, Open Research, Stanford Senate Questions Rumsfeld Appointment, Ousted Profs Sue Ave Maria Law, Minority Historians, Another Death at Rider, $420M Gift in Kind for Cincinnati
Quick Takes: Slushy Drinks and Student Loans, $400M in Loans for Black Colleges, Lehigh Vice Provost Arrested, Bomb Threat at Rider, Girls Found to Gain From High School Sports, Fallout From Gift Flap, NCAA Punishes Oklahoma, Cap on Residents' Hours
July 12, 2007
Search for Jobs
Jersey City, NJ
Mount Vernon, IA
Founded in 1824 as the first technological university in the English-speaking world, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute made an indelible mark on both...
The Ohlone Community College District is a multi-campus single community college district located in the southern portion of the San Francisco Bay in...