- To lure research and avoid regulations, some universities turn away from tax-exempt bonds
- American U. President Placed on Leave
- Showdown in Colorado
- Audit Finds Sallie Mae Subsidiary Overcharged U.S. by $22.3M
- Quick Takes: Texas Loan Shortfall, Tale of a Trade School, ACLU Backs Churchill, iPhones Not to Blame, American's Choice, Missed Paychecks, Accreditors Fire Back, 61 Presidents Sign Anti-Rankings Pledge, Oxford Revises Admissions
- Stopping a Lender Subsidy, Permanently
- Boston Colleges Don't Make Payments City Seeks
- Rhode Island Weighs Bill to Let Cities Levy Taxes on Nonprofits
Quick Takes: Regents to Vote July 24 on Ward Churchill, U. of California Board Can't Agree on Tobacco Funds, Costs of a Cover-Up, Picking Next Leader for American U., Uninsured Graduates, Greeks and Booze, More Scrutiny for Nonprofit Lender
July 19, 2007
Search for Jobs
Columbus State University, a member of the University System of Georgia, is located 100 miles southwest of Atlanta on the banks of the churning...
Opened in 1970 as the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (TCOM), our 2,100-student campus has grown to also comprise the Graduate School of...