- A Historical Look at Student Debt
- A 'Sky is Not Falling' Study on Loan Debt
- Major for-profit chain faces bankruptcy as feds turn up heat
- Quick Takes: Husband-and-Wife Presidents, Bishop vs. Holy Cross, Changing a Name Back, Part-Timers Unionize at Rhode Island, Ex-President Sues E. Mich., Access for Latinos, Facebook Fracas at Regent, Oxford Invite for Holocaust Denier, Nude on Rug Stolen
- For-profit chain works with feds on phase-out plan
Quick Takes: Harvard Loses $350M, Dueling Charges at Eastern Mich., Corinthian to Pay $6.5M, $100M for Nursing School, Size vs. Ethics, Cambridge Settles Suit, Graduates Who Teach, Protest on Proposed Overhead Cap, Suit Rejected on Admitting Men
August 1, 2007
Search for Jobs
Enrolling more than 23,000 students, DePaul is the ninth-largest private and largest Catholic university in the country. It offers over 200 graduate...
Founded in 1965, UC Irvine combines the strengths of a major research university with the bounty of an incomparable Southern California location...