- Quick Takes: Cuomo Sees Redlining in Student Loans, Duke Settles With Lacrosse Players, Kentucky Adjusts Domestic Partner Benefits, Audit Prompts Resignation, Virginia Intermont Survives, Yeshiva U.'s Anti-Boycott Stance, Wiki Reality Challenged
- Investigation raises doubts about Southern U.'s financial crisis
- Temple U.'s new information security policy puts data, not devices, first
- A site review committee offers extensive recommendations for improving Webster U.'s campus in Thailand
- Accreditation snag delays Yale U.'s hybrid physician assistant program
Quick Takes: Anonymous Tips at Ohio State, Spellings Objects to Budget Legislation, Payroll Problems at Arizona State, Regent U.'s Shrinking Endowment, Worldwide Effort for Gifted Youth, Growth of Private Financing, Debating a Name
August 7, 2007
Search for Jobs
North Adams, MA
New York, NY
Port Arthur, TX
St. Louis, MO
About Midway College Midway College, located in Midway, Kentucky, is a private, non-profit liberal arts college, founded in 1847 by Dr. Lewis L...
Oklahoma State University is a multi-campus public land grant educational system that improves the lives of people in Oklahoma, the nation, and the...