- Registrars' Group Takes On Diploma Mills
- For-profit Kaplan branches out with learning science projects
- Quick Takes: Fire Kills 2 NC State Students, Econ Nobel, ETS General Ed Test, Indictments on Alleged Diploma Mills, Adams State President Fired, Problems for Barber-Scotia, Medical School Allows Gay Group, Morehead Students Charged With Burning Newspaper
- Universities with study abroad programs in Israel weigh the risks
- Quick Takes: IRS May Expand Probe, Revival Hopes for Antioch, Students and Stimulus Package, Using Debt to Recover, NC Central to Pay $1.1M, UDC Plans Community College, Reform Ideas for Michigan Athletes, Absent at NCAA Meeting, Florida State's 'The'
- Quick Takes: Registrars and Students Oppose Higher Ed Bill, Oxford Creates Investment Fund, Affordability in U.S. and Canada, Still Crusading at Northwest Nazarene
- Quick Takes: Tuition Fight in Florida, History Arrives at Nixon Library, Antioch U. Rebuffs Petition, No More Lottery Ads, The Price of 2 Presidents, Credit Card Abuse, Court Rejects Discrimination Case
- Enrollments tumble at for-profit colleges
Quick Takes: Professors Sue Antioch, Lansing Settles Suit, Baby's Death Investigated at Mercyhurst, Undocumented Student Tuition in Colorado, Student Spending Projected to Rise, Court Win for Registrars' Group, Unusual Refund From Hebrew U.
August 15, 2007
Search for Jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
North Dartmouth, MA
Known familiarly as “Sewanee” by its students, faculty, staff and friends, The University of the South offers an unmatched educational experience...
For more than 40 years, LSC-O has provided an affordable, quality education in an environment that emphasizes friendly service and personal attention...