- Registrars' Group Takes On Diploma Mills
- For-profit Kaplan branches out with learning science projects
- Quick Takes: Fire Kills 2 NC State Students, Econ Nobel, ETS General Ed Test, Indictments on Alleged Diploma Mills, Adams State President Fired, Problems for Barber-Scotia, Medical School Allows Gay Group, Morehead Students Charged With Burning Newspaper
- Universities with study abroad programs in Israel weigh the risks
- Quick Takes: IRS May Expand Probe, Revival Hopes for Antioch, Students and Stimulus Package, Using Debt to Recover, NC Central to Pay $1.1M, UDC Plans Community College, Reform Ideas for Michigan Athletes, Absent at NCAA Meeting, Florida State's 'The'
Quick Takes: Professors Sue Antioch, Lansing Settles Suit, Baby's Death Investigated at Mercyhurst, Undocumented Student Tuition in Colorado, Student Spending Projected to Rise, Court Win for Registrars' Group, Unusual Refund From Hebrew U.
August 15, 2007
Search for Jobs
University Center, MI
Fort Myers, FL
San Antonio, TX
Washington and Lee University, the nation’s ninth oldest institution of higher education, is an independent liberal arts university that develops...
The University of West Georgia is a leading residential, doctoral comprehensive university that offers a broad undergraduate and graduate curriculum...