- Quick Takes: Failure to Report at Harvard, Another Try at Antioch, 2 Accused of Harassment Quit Southwestern, Yale Expands, Immigration Status Limits Tuition Pledge, Knox Loses Appeal on $1M Verdict, Eastern MIch. to Pay $350K, A President-Elect Dies
- Quick Takes: Texas Chief Eyed for U. of Cal., Texas-Brownsville Wins Fence Fight, TCU Moves Event With Rev. Wright, Changes in Common Application, District Bans Blood Drives, Antioch Protest at 1 Dupont, Strike at Wilfred Laurier, Furor Over Ottawa Paper
- Quick Takes: Strike Called at CC of Philadelphia, Reforming Education Doctorate, DePauw Kicks Out Sorority, New Views on Madison Dispute, Blended vs. Online Education, ACE Names New Fellows, Princeton Repays Some Funds, Denison Drops SAT
- Quick Takes: Harvard Moves Ahead on Stem Cells, Hobart Drops SAT, NYU Will Return Gift, Court Rejects Challenge to Medical Residency System, American U. Responds to Senator, Stanford Revamps MBA, Next Step in Open Access, End to British Pay Dispute
- Quick Takes: Low-Cost Lenders Missing From Lists, New Leader for Ford Foundation, Disney vs. U. of Washington, 4 Charged in Deadly Prank at Bradley, Hillsdale's Increased Independence, Adult Students Decline in N.Y.
Quick Takes: MBA Applications Up, Antioch Calls Off Plans to Share Information, U. of Washington Won't Back Down
August 17, 2007
Search for Jobs
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Grand Forks, ND
A Lewis & Clark education isn’t like anything you could experience anywhere else. We’re a private institution with a public conscience, a...
Our Mission Molded by a commitment to "Educate for Service," Elizabethtown College is a community of learners dedicated to educating students...