- Suit Allowed Over 'Monster Study'
- Quick Takes: Budget Games, Bias Found Against Lesbian Employee, Blood Drives Barred, Arson Admitted, SMU Considers Pub, Penn State Settles Brick Dispute, Touro May Sell Law School, Strike Ends in Canada, Torture Device Assignment, Scholarship for Waiter
- Torture and Social Scientists
- Studying the Inhumanities
- Torture and the Research Star
Quick Takes: Gas Leak Sickens VT Students, Psychologists Condemn Torture, Iowa Settles Suits on 'Monster Study,' Race and Teacher Tests, Court Tells Southern Ill. to Release Documents, How SMU Courted Bush, Purdue Suspends 5 Frats, Closing Tunnels
August 20, 2007
Search for Jobs
Grand Rapids, MI
South Hadley, MA
Fort Belvoir, VA
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
San Jose, CA
RICH AND VIBRANT HISTORY Roosevelt University was founded on principle: Higher education should be available to all academically qualified students,...
A Rich Heritage Since its establishment in 1846, Iowa has prided itself as a state in which education is seen as the key to the prosperity, vitality...