- U.S. judge invalidates federal rule governing college vocational programs
- Watching a Watchdog's Words
- Quick Takes: Women Need Not Apply, Supreme Court Rejects Delay in Michigan, Davis Pays $725,000 to Ex-Coach, Fake Diploma Blocked, Admission on Stem Cells, Access to Anthropology, Unesco Demands Safety for Iraqi Academics, Maricopa Probe
- Quick Takes: Judge Rejects Ban on Alcohol Ads, Howard Hughes President to Leave, Monroe CC Search Controversy, Interim President Arrested, Courses vs. Bars
- The States of Online Regulation
Quick Takes: Stay Denied in Research Dispute, University Without E-Mail, Anthro Journals Shift, Grad Student Detained in Russia, Complaint on Va. Tech, Texas A
August 21, 2007
Search for Jobs
Saint Paul, MN
Mission Viejo, CA
Crystal Lake, IL
Rohnert Park, CA
Rowan University, located a half-hour outside of Philadelphia with its main campus in suburban Glassboro, N.J., is an institution on the move. This...
An intellectual destination One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, The University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking...