- Watching a Watchdog's Words
- U.S. judge invalidates federal rule governing college vocational programs
- Quick Takes: Women Need Not Apply, Supreme Court Rejects Delay in Michigan, Davis Pays $725,000 to Ex-Coach, Fake Diploma Blocked, Admission on Stem Cells, Access to Anthropology, Unesco Demands Safety for Iraqi Academics, Maricopa Probe
- Quick Takes: Supreme Court Lets Stand Ruling on False Claims, Washington U. Wins Battle Over Tissue, SAT Delay, Board Votes to Fire Texas Southern Chief, California Salary Reforms, Clark Atlanta Settlement, Scholars Win Pulitzers, Nude Art Ban
- Quick Takes: Supreme Court Refuses Appeal on Tissue Ownership, Dartmouth Replaces Loans With Grants, Archibishop vs. Coach, Hunger Strike Ends
Quick Takes: Stay Denied in Research Dispute, University Without E-Mail, Anthro Journals Shift, Grad Student Detained in Russia, Complaint on Va. Tech, Texas A
August 21, 2007
Search for Jobs
North Adams, MA
St. Louis, MO
New York, NY
Port Arthur, TX
Fast Facts Location: Lexington, Ky. Founded: 1865 Endowment: $957.8 million Budget: $2.7 billion Research Expenditures: $271.9 million Library...
Florida Polytechnic University was created by the 2012 Florida legislature to be the state’s STEM-focused four-year public university. With a range...