- Quick Takes: Scholar Allowed Out of Iran, Why DePaul Wants Finkelstein Gone, AP Audits, Attitudes on Scholarly Publishing, Students Indicted Over Explosives, Clearance Rules Challenged, Court Rejects Suit on Tuition, Creighton Reviews Speaker Policy
- Quick Takes: Clinton's Science Plans, 'Minimal' Progress at Education Dept., Call for Free Community Colleges, FTC Plans to Probe Lenders, Smith Bars Coke, Educators Seek Release of Scholar in Iran, Colleges That Help Employees Adopt
- An Arrest in Iran
- Quick Takes: Scholar Released From Iranian Prison, Harvard's $34.9 Billion, Fire Warnings, Gender Gap in Vet Schools, Early Obstacles at 2-Year Colleges, Purdue Pays $500,000 in Student's Death, Questions on Private Loans, Criticism of Anti-Boycott Stance
- A Scholar Detained
- Any Advice About Visas?
- UMass will not admit Iranian students to certain science and engineering programs
- A new era of U.S.-Iranian educational exchange?
Quick Takes: Outrage Over Bonuses for Loan Officials, Call for Reform of U. of California, Impact of Visa Limits, Released Scholar Faces Trial in Iran, Illegal Use of Funds in Utah, Illinois Severs Contract, Bush's Science Priorities, 59 and on the Team
August 23, 2007
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
One of the nation’s top liberal arts colleges, Wittenberg University challenges students to become responsible global citizens, to discover their...
Founded in 1813, Colby College is the 12th-oldest independent liberal arts college in the nation enrolling 1850 students who represent 46 states and...