- Quick Takes: Scholar Allowed Out of Iran, Why DePaul Wants Finkelstein Gone, AP Audits, Attitudes on Scholarly Publishing, Students Indicted Over Explosives, Clearance Rules Challenged, Court Rejects Suit on Tuition, Creighton Reviews Speaker Policy
- Terminating the Terminal Year
- Finkelstein and DePaul Settle
- DePaul Rejects Finkelstein
- Big Legal Loss for Fraternities
Quick Takes: Ohio Win for Partner Benefits, AAUP Protests Finkelstein Ouster, Pro-Choice Author Uninvited to Creighton, Sex Offender Uninvited to Staten Island, Checking on Refs, Dispute Over Trustees, NCAA and Miss. Spar on Eligibility
August 29, 2007
Search for Jobs
LAKE FOREST, IL
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
Rowan University, located a half-hour outside of Philadelphia with its main campus in suburban Glassboro, N.J., is an institution on the move. This...
Bellevue University is a widespread community of motivated students and innovative educators. Founded in 1966, we are a private, non-profit,...