- Quick Takes: Scholar Allowed Out of Iran, Why DePaul Wants Finkelstein Gone, AP Audits, Attitudes on Scholarly Publishing, Students Indicted Over Explosives, Clearance Rules Challenged, Court Rejects Suit on Tuition, Creighton Reviews Speaker Policy
- Terminating the Terminal Year
- Finkelstein and DePaul Settle
- DePaul Rejects Finkelstein
- Big Legal Loss for Fraternities
Quick Takes: Ohio Win for Partner Benefits, AAUP Protests Finkelstein Ouster, Pro-Choice Author Uninvited to Creighton, Sex Offender Uninvited to Staten Island, Checking on Refs, Dispute Over Trustees, NCAA and Miss. Spar on Eligibility
August 29, 2007
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
eCornell is a subsidiary of Cornell University that provides online professional and executive development to students around the world. We offer...
Division of Student Affairs The Vice President for Student Affairs and her staff provide a broad range of services to the students of the College...