- Quick Takes: Scholar Allowed Out of Iran, Why DePaul Wants Finkelstein Gone, AP Audits, Attitudes on Scholarly Publishing, Students Indicted Over Explosives, Clearance Rules Challenged, Court Rejects Suit on Tuition, Creighton Reviews Speaker Policy
- Terminating the Terminal Year
- Finkelstein and DePaul Settle
- DePaul Rejects Finkelstein
- Quick Takes: Anger at Irvine, Shift in B-School Admissions, Returning to Harvard, Immigrant Aid Dispute, Suit on Kentucky Trustees, Incentives for Washington's 2-Year Colleges, Assessing Graduate Education in China
Quick Takes: Ohio Win for Partner Benefits, AAUP Protests Finkelstein Ouster, Pro-Choice Author Uninvited to Creighton, Sex Offender Uninvited to Staten Island, Checking on Refs, Dispute Over Trustees, NCAA and Miss. Spar on Eligibility
August 29, 2007
Search for Jobs
Newport News, VA
Notre Dame, IN
Mission Viejo, CA
For over sixty-five years Alvin Community College has offered quality higher-education programs including career education that lead directly to...
Our Mission The University of North Carolina Wilmington, the state’s coastal university, is dedicated to learning through the integration of teaching...