- Quick Takes: Scholar Allowed Out of Iran, Why DePaul Wants Finkelstein Gone, AP Audits, Attitudes on Scholarly Publishing, Students Indicted Over Explosives, Clearance Rules Challenged, Court Rejects Suit on Tuition, Creighton Reviews Speaker Policy
- Terminating the Terminal Year
- Finkelstein and DePaul Settle
- DePaul Rejects Finkelstein
- Big Legal Loss for Fraternities
Quick Takes: Ohio Win for Partner Benefits, AAUP Protests Finkelstein Ouster, Pro-Choice Author Uninvited to Creighton, Sex Offender Uninvited to Staten Island, Checking on Refs, Dispute Over Trustees, NCAA and Miss. Spar on Eligibility
August 29, 2007
Search for Jobs
Highland Heights, KY
St. Louis, MO
In a little more than 50 years, Stony Brook has established itself as one of America’s most dynamic public universities, an essential part of the...
Eastern Washington University is a student-centered, regionally based, comprehensive university. Its campus is located in Cheney, within the Spokane...