- Southern Illinois President Cleared of Plagiarism
- Southern Illinois Chancellor Forced Out
- Plagiarism and the President
- Quick Takes: Ex-Coach Wins $2M in Suit, Approval for Chinatown Campus, New U.S. Negotiations on Aid, Faculty Split at SIU, Bob Jones U. and Romney, Humanities Network, Strike in Israel
- Southern Illinois University an Official Laughingstock
- Should President's Granddaughter Win Merit Scholarship?
- Differing Standards on Plagiarism
- Quick Takes: Congress Passes Aid Bill, $113M for Berkeley Endowed Chairs, Plagiarism Review at SIU, Adjuncts Charge Age Bias, Donor Relationship Probed, Stem Cell Battle, Protest Disrupts Regents, QB Charged With Murder, Extra Arm, Governor Spellings?
Quick Takes: New Plagiarism Charges at Southern Illinois, Southern U. Settles With President, Pharmacy Exams Suspended, Temporary Reprieve for St. Andrews, Ontario to Allow Unionization of College Part Timers, NCAA Bends a Rule for Recruit's Funeral
August 31, 2007
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Stone Ridge, NY
Greenville Technical College is the largest public two-year college in South Carolina, serving a fall headcount of more than 14,000 curriculum...
The Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia is a constitutional board responsible for making and administering the policies that govern...