- Quick Takes: Department Declines to Review President's Dissertation, No Confidence Vote at Antioch, Dean Accused of Harassment Quits, Death in Dorm Fight, Governance Reform at Roger Williams, Philanthropy Debate, Defense of Peer Review
- Quick Takes: Bomb Probe at UCLA, 'Life Skills' Post at Iowa State, Archibishop Denounces Creighton Profs, Bishop State President Quits, Professor Who Had Affair Sues, Suit Over Tuition Help for Veterans, NCAA Punishes Cheyney U.
- Quick Takes: Vets Denied Credit, Dartmouth President to Retire, From Oberlin to Bangladesh, Audit Backs Ousted UCSF Dean, Fake Student Arrested, Bob Knight Quits, Green Rankings, Dorm of the Future
- Quick Takes: WVU President Quits, Israel Eases Gaza Rules, Faust Defends Endowment, Retired Prof Sues, Charges on File-Sharing Questioned, Political Scientists Protest Arrest of Saudi Scholar, Court in Turkey Upholds Scarf Ban, T-Shirt Flap, Safer Sex
- Quick Takes: Jury Awards $5.85M to Fired Coach, Wellmark Withdraws Gift, NLRB Win for Some Grad Students, Conflicts and Conferences, Mizzou Salaries, Interim Chancellor for Calif. 2-Year Colleges, Fayetteville State Chancellor Quits, Lost and Found
Quick Takes: Good News for Texas 2-Year Colleges, Illinois Official Quits, Help on Hedge Funds, NIH Support for Interdisciplinary Research, Dorm Fire Data, Don't Offer Pot to Cops, Religious vs. Other Rights, Schiller International Sold
September 7, 2007
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
An intellectual destination One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, The University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking...
Founded in 1963, Kennesaw State University (KSU) is the third-largest in the University System of Georgia with more than 22,500 undergraduate and...