- Southern Illinois President Cleared of Plagiarism
- Differing Standards on Plagiarism
- Quick Takes: Ex-Coach Wins $2M in Suit, Approval for Chinatown Campus, New U.S. Negotiations on Aid, Faculty Split at SIU, Bob Jones U. and Romney, Humanities Network, Strike in Israel
- Quick Takes: Chemistry Nobel, Pa. Loan Agency Probed, Attitudes on Drinking, Media Group Censures Okla. Baptist, Dean Quits Following Drug Charge, French Intellectuals Back Philosopher, Gallaudet Protests Return, NIH Effort on Clinical Research
- Quick Takes: Call for Athletic Reform, Auburn Tightens Rules, Missouri Limits Coaches' Contracts, Southern Illinois Defends Leaders, Michigan State Eliminates Loans for Neediest, NCAA Clears Military School
Quick Takes: Congress Passes Aid Bill, $113M for Berkeley Endowed Chairs, Plagiarism Review at SIU, Adjuncts Charge Age Bias, Donor Relationship Probed, Stem Cell Battle, Protest Disrupts Regents, QB Charged With Murder, Extra Arm, Governor Spellings?
September 10, 2007
Search for Jobs
Mount Vernon, IA
California State University, Fresno is the intellectual heart of Central California, providing high quality undergraduate and graduate education...
Stetson University is located in DeLand, Fla., with a second campus in Gulfport, Fla. and two satellite centers. Founded in 1883 by Henry A. DeLand...