- Southern Illinois President Cleared of Plagiarism
- Differing Standards on Plagiarism
- Quick Takes: Ex-Coach Wins $2M in Suit, Approval for Chinatown Campus, New U.S. Negotiations on Aid, Faculty Split at SIU, Bob Jones U. and Romney, Humanities Network, Strike in Israel
- Quick Takes: Chemistry Nobel, Pa. Loan Agency Probed, Attitudes on Drinking, Media Group Censures Okla. Baptist, Dean Quits Following Drug Charge, French Intellectuals Back Philosopher, Gallaudet Protests Return, NIH Effort on Clinical Research
- Quick Takes: Call for Athletic Reform, Auburn Tightens Rules, Missouri Limits Coaches' Contracts, Southern Illinois Defends Leaders, Michigan State Eliminates Loans for Neediest, NCAA Clears Military School
Quick Takes: Congress Passes Aid Bill, $113M for Berkeley Endowed Chairs, Plagiarism Review at SIU, Adjuncts Charge Age Bias, Donor Relationship Probed, Stem Cell Battle, Protest Disrupts Regents, QB Charged With Murder, Extra Arm, Governor Spellings?
September 10, 2007
Search for Jobs
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Grand Forks, ND
Founded as Regents College in 1971 and chartered as a private, nonprofit institution in 1998, the College was renamed Excelsior College in 2001...
San Juan College is one of the fastest growing community colleges in the New Mexico and serves the community through academic, occupational and...