- Southern Illinois President Cleared of Plagiarism
- Quick Takes: Department Declines to Review President's Dissertation, No Confidence Vote at Antioch, Dean Accused of Harassment Quits, Death in Dorm Fight, Governance Reform at Roger Williams, Philanthropy Debate, Defense of Peer Review
- Quick Takes: Ex-Coach Wins $2M in Suit, Approval for Chinatown Campus, New U.S. Negotiations on Aid, Faculty Split at SIU, Bob Jones U. and Romney, Humanities Network, Strike in Israel
- Plagiarism and the President
- Southern Illinois University an Official Laughingstock
Quick Takes: Congress Passes Aid Bill, $113M for Berkeley Endowed Chairs, Plagiarism Review at SIU, Adjuncts Charge Age Bias, Donor Relationship Probed, Stem Cell Battle, Protest Disrupts Regents, QB Charged With Murder, Extra Arm, Governor Spellings?
September 10, 2007
Search for Jobs
New Brunswick, NJ
San Angelo, TX
Texas A&M University-Commerce is a senior public institution with an academic enrollment of approximately 12,000 students. It is located in...
Metropolitan State University of Denver provides students with a transformative academic experience and serves the community as a courageous change...