- Quick Takes: Judge Blocks Fisk From Selling Art, IRS Releases New 990 Form, Athletics Overhaul at Toledo
- Quick Takes: Yale Approves Tenure Reforms, UCLA Admits More Black Applicants, Virginia Intermont Could Close, New Push Against Bush Institute, Fisk Sale of O'Keeffe Painting Blocked, Saint Joseph's Paper Apologizes, Guggenheim Winners Named
- College sells painting for $25 million to build endowment
- Quick Takes: Irvine Stops Accepting Transfer Payments, Fisk Art Deal Again Challenged, The Senior Student Market, Lourdes Criticized for Gay Club, Faculty Strike at Acadia, Reform in India
- Quick Takes: Museum Drops Suit Against Fisk, Harvard Loses Investment Chief, Social Work Education Criticized, Advice on Affirmative Action, Bloody Bar Fight
Quick Takes: Art Disputes at Fisk and Randolph, Education Dept. Oversight Faulted, Publishers' Lobbying Questioned, Ave Maria Law Accreditation at Risk, Miracle for Stonehill, Noose at Maryland, Trips and Spa Treatments, U. of Hawaii Settles Suit
September 11, 2007
Search for Jobs
San Angelo, TX
New Brunswick, NJ
Since 1890, the University of North Texas has been a catalyst for transformation for its students and the North Texas region. As the nation’s 26th...
Georgia Highlands College is a state college of the University System of Georgia, providing a baccalaureate degree in nursing as well as associate...