- New Programs: International Law and Business, Health Innovation, Nursing, Policy Studies, Culinology, Visual Arts, Creative Writing, Legal Studies
- New Programs: Technical Communication, Pharmacy, Technology Management, Forensics
- New Programs: Industrial Systems, Cosmetic Engineering, Political Science, Pharmacy
- New Programs: Nursing, Law and Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Entrepreneurship
- New Programs: Commerce, Physical Therapy, Bioethics, Education, Nursing
New Programs: Pharmacy, Food, Social Work and Law, Nursing
September 13, 2007
Search for Jobs
St. Louis, MO
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, accredited institution with more than 4,000 students at campuses across the country (Chicago, Los Angeles and...
William Paterson University is a leading public University with nearly 11,500 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate degree programs offered...