- Chemerinsky and Irvine: What Happened?
- Law School Deanship Rescinded; Politics Blamed
- Quick Takes: Chemerinsky Gets Irvine Deanship, Student Tasered at Florida, Hamilton Center Is Alive and Independent, Hunger Strike at Minnesota, Harvard's Green Pledge, Bats Displace Students, Higher Ed and Cancer
- Quick Takes: Ohio Win for Partner Benefits, AAUP Protests Finkelstein Ouster, Pro-Choice Author Uninvited to Creighton, Sex Offender Uninvited to Staten Island, Checking on Refs, Dispute Over Trustees, NCAA and Miss. Spar on Eligibility
- Quick Takes: Another Scholar Barred From U.S., Latest on Irvine Scandal, Uninviting Summers, Paying Commission on Foreign Students, Unreported Lab Incidents, New Cartoon Furor, MassBay Tensions, Paperless Aid Applications, Katrina Recovery Funds
Quick Takes: Anger at Irvine, Shift in B-School Admissions, Returning to Harvard, Immigrant Aid Dispute, Suit on Kentucky Trustees, Incentives for Washington's 2-Year Colleges, Assessing Graduate Education in China
September 14, 2007
Search for Jobs
Ann Arbor, MI
Wichita Falls, TX
Cornell College is a nationally ranked, highly selective undergraduate liberal arts college of 1,200 students with a historic campus in the...
SCAD is one of the most well received art colleges in the country. The Savannah campus offers 69 degree programs with a full university experience in...