- Chemerinsky and Irvine: What Happened?
- Quick Takes: Chemerinsky Gets Irvine Deanship, Student Tasered at Florida, Hamilton Center Is Alive and Independent, Hunger Strike at Minnesota, Harvard's Green Pledge, Bats Displace Students, Higher Ed and Cancer
- Law School Deanship Rescinded; Politics Blamed
- Quick Takes: Anger at Irvine, Shift in B-School Admissions, Returning to Harvard, Immigrant Aid Dispute, Suit on Kentucky Trustees, Incentives for Washington's 2-Year Colleges, Assessing Graduate Education in China
- Quick Takes: Tighter Oversight of Tobacco-Financed Research, Income Cap Likely for D.C. Tuition Program, Audit Forces Utah College Chief From Job, Irvine Chancellor Admits He 'Bungled' Dean Search, Ohio State Ordered to Pay Ex-Coach $2.5M, British Elites
Quick Takes: Another Scholar Barred From U.S., Latest on Irvine Scandal, Uninviting Summers, Paying Commission on Foreign Students, Unreported Lab Incidents, New Cartoon Furor, MassBay Tensions, Paperless Aid Applications, Katrina Recovery Funds
September 17, 2007
Search for Jobs
Utah Valley University is a teaching institution where students learn, do and become. With nearly 33,000 students, UVU is now one of the largest...
Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts is the public liberal arts college of Massachusetts. As one of the nine state colleges within the Massachusetts...