- Quick Takes: Chemerinsky Gets Irvine Deanship, Student Tasered at Florida, Hamilton Center Is Alive and Independent, Hunger Strike at Minnesota, Harvard's Green Pledge, Bats Displace Students, Higher Ed and Cancer
- Quick Takes: Anger at Irvine, Shift in B-School Admissions, Returning to Harvard, Immigrant Aid Dispute, Suit on Kentucky Trustees, Incentives for Washington's 2-Year Colleges, Assessing Graduate Education in China
- Chemerinsky and Irvine: What Happened?
- Law School Deanship Rescinded; Politics Blamed
- Quick Takes: Tighter Oversight of Tobacco-Financed Research, Income Cap Likely for D.C. Tuition Program, Audit Forces Utah College Chief From Job, Irvine Chancellor Admits He 'Bungled' Dean Search, Ohio State Ordered to Pay Ex-Coach $2.5M, British Elites
Quick Takes: Another Scholar Barred From U.S., Latest on Irvine Scandal, Uninviting Summers, Paying Commission on Foreign Students, Unreported Lab Incidents, New Cartoon Furor, MassBay Tensions, Paperless Aid Applications, Katrina Recovery Funds
September 17, 2007
Search for Jobs
Victoria, BC, Canada
Elizabeth City, NC
San Diego, CA
Texas College, a historically black college providing a liberal arts education since 1894, exists to help people succeed by assisting them in...
Northern Arizona University (NAU) is a public university offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees of high quality and societal...