- Chemerinsky and Irvine: What Happened?
- Law School Deanship Rescinded; Politics Blamed
- Quick Takes: Another Scholar Barred From U.S., Latest on Irvine Scandal, Uninviting Summers, Paying Commission on Foreign Students, Unreported Lab Incidents, New Cartoon Furor, MassBay Tensions, Paperless Aid Applications, Katrina Recovery Funds
- Shock Heard Round the World
- Quick Takes: Anger at Irvine, Shift in B-School Admissions, Returning to Harvard, Immigrant Aid Dispute, Suit on Kentucky Trustees, Incentives for Washington's 2-Year Colleges, Assessing Graduate Education in China
- Tasers in the Crosshairs
- Taser Case Continues to Reverberate
- Quick Takes: Appeals Court Backs Accreditor, Diversity Gains at U. of California, Outbreak of Newspaper Thefts, Hunger Strike in Florida, Debt Relief for Med Students, Rhode Island Eliminates 4 Teams
Quick Takes: Chemerinsky Gets Irvine Deanship, Student Tasered at Florida, Hamilton Center Is Alive and Independent, Hunger Strike at Minnesota, Harvard's Green Pledge, Bats Displace Students, Higher Ed and Cancer
September 18, 2007
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Cedar Rapids, IA
California State University, Fresno is the intellectual heart of Central California, providing high quality undergraduate and graduate education...
Educational Excellence In One of the South’s Most Vibrant Cities Ask anyone who knows about Rhodes College and you will learn about this rare jewel...