- Fewer A's at Princeton
- Stanford president offers predictions on a more digital future for higher education
- Seoul National U. Will Launch Japanese Studies Program
- U. of Tokyo Starts First Full Degree in English
- Sacramento State Leaders Question Art Based on Lynching
- So That's Why They're Leaving
- International Students Return to Japan
- Japan Plans More Scholarships for Foreign Study
Quick Takes: Princeton Tames Grade Inflation, Stanford May Grow Enrollment, $407M in Kind for Wayne State, Helping a Donor Kill Endangered Animals, Stem Cell Policy, Farewell to Twin Beds, Calendar Reform in Japan
September 19, 2007
Search for Jobs
The University of South Dakota, founded in 1862, is the state's flagship institution, the oldest university and is designated as the only public...
Savannah State University is located in the graceful and historic coastal city of Savannah. It is the oldest public historically black college in...