- Law School Deanship Rescinded; Politics Blamed
- Chemerinsky and Irvine: What Happened?
- Does Tobacco Money Taint Research?
- Quick Takes: Richard Rorty Dies, Dartmouth May Alter Trustee Selection, False Charge at MiraCosta, Eastern Mich. Misreported Murder, Protection for Student Press, American U. in Cairo Lose Veil Case, Alberta Debates Tobacco Funds, Boycott Fallout
- British minister for universities criticizes Ivy admissions
Quick Takes: Tighter Oversight of Tobacco-Financed Research, Income Cap Likely for D.C. Tuition Program, Audit Forces Utah College Chief From Job, Irvine Chancellor Admits He 'Bungled' Dean Search, Ohio State Ordered to Pay Ex-Coach $2.5M, British Elites
September 21, 2007
Search for Jobs
New Haven, CT
Dean College is a private residential college located on 100 pristine acres in Franklin, Massachusetts, just 45 minutes from Boston and Providence,...
Texas A&M University-Commerce is a senior public institution with an academic enrollment of approximately 12,000 students. It is located in...