- Chemerinsky and Irvine: What Happened?
- Law School Deanship Rescinded; Politics Blamed
- Quick Takes: Help for Black Colleges in New Orleans, Court Backs ABA in Accrediting Dispute, Texas Southern Criticized on Endowment Decisions, Buffalo's Athletic Distinction
- Appeals Panel Upholds Patent Loss for U. of Minnesota
- Appeals Court Denies Vanderbilt Bid for Share of Cialis Credit
- Appeals Court Backs U. of Chicago on Persian Antiquities
- End of the Line for Wash. Affirmative Action Case
- Quick Takes: Another Scholar Barred From U.S., Latest on Irvine Scandal, Uninviting Summers, Paying Commission on Foreign Students, Unreported Lab Incidents, New Cartoon Furor, MassBay Tensions, Paperless Aid Applications, Katrina Recovery Funds
Quick Takes: Tighter Oversight of Tobacco-Financed Research, Income Cap Likely for D.C. Tuition Program, Audit Forces Utah College Chief From Job, Irvine Chancellor Admits He 'Bungled' Dean Search, Ohio State Ordered to Pay Ex-Coach $2.5M, British Elites
September 21, 2007
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Accreditations/Affiliations Since joining the ranks of other prestigious Michigan colleges in 1964, Southwestern Michigan College has continually...
Discovery begins at NC State As we’ve done for 125 years, NC State continues to transform lives on campus, in North Carolina, across our nation, and...