- Quick Takes: Publishing Rules, Prof Wins Visa, Museum Director Quits, Oral Roberts Sued, Talks on Sallie Mae, Army to Offer Credit, Using Facebook to Mock Jena 6, Sports Hiring, Salve Regina Forfeits Games, Tuition Freeze Eyed, American Style Down Under
- Quick Takes: Phoenix's Flaws, Ouster at Mt. San Jacinto, Video Dispute Grows at C.W. Post, Protests on Rape Article, Macalester Party Angers, Philip Morris and UVa, Excessive Security Alleged, Ethnomusicologists Condemn Torture, Coach's Penalties Upheld
- Quick Takes: Colleges Will Be Covered by Chemical Regulations, Court Faults U. of Cal. on Tuition, Grade Buying Alleged, Research on Scholarly Communication, Blackface Furor at Hamline, Noose Ignorance at Reed, Augustana Goes Test-Optional, Staph Suit
- On the Road to Jena - and Activism
- Board Rights vs. Alumni Rights
Quick Takes: Ore. Tech President Dies, Jena 6 Walkout, TA Contract, Randolph Will Sell Art, Mich. Averts Shutdown, Memphis Shooting, Noose Furor, Flag Furor, Alumni Furor, Suit Against Career Ed, Wittenberg Goes SAT-Optional, Unusual Idea on College Costs
October 2, 2007
Search for Jobs
Grand Rapids, MI
South Hadley, MA
Fort Belvoir, VA
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
San Jose, CA
An independent, residential liberal arts college enrolling approximately 1500 full-time undergraduates, Hartwick embraces the teacher-scholar model,...
The Community College of Allegheny County, located in Pittsburgh, is the largest institution of postsecondary higher education in Pennsylvania. The...