- New presidents or provosts: DeVry Doña Ana Goucher IU-Kokomo IU-Southeast Mitchell Murray Rockhurst
- Effecting Change on Default Rates
- Education Dept. tweaks default rate calculation to help colleges avoid penalties
- New Presidents or Provosts: Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, Drake U., MiraCosta College, Pikeville College, Salem State College
- Economy Sinks, Default Rates Rise
Quick Takes: Oral Roberts Returns, From FIPSE to HBCU Post, Sociology Lesson, Alternative Look at Default Rates, Rochester Sued Over Dog, California Fires, Radiation Probe, Official Chalking, 'Transparency by Design'
October 23, 2007
Search for Jobs
St. Louis, MO
Highland Heights, KY
Founded in 1871 as a school for teachers, Geneseo has evolved into one of the premier public liberal arts colleges in the country. Located on 220...
Founded in 1831, Xavier University is a Jesuit, Catholic university in Cincinnati, Ohio. Its three colleges offer 81 undergraduate majors, 45 minors...