- Quick Takes: Academics' Contributions Favor Dems, Arizona Tuition Increases Upheld, Accreditation Revoked at Lewis, Obstacles to Stem Cell Research, Ominous Sign for Public Higher Ed, Yale Pulls Out of BioMed Central, State R
- More NCAA Conflict for Alcorn State
- Quick Takes: Economics Nobel, Another Speech Furor at Columbia, Rushdie to Emory, Strike Averted at Harper, Suit to Block Coeducation, CollegeNET vs. XAP, North Dakota Sues NCAA, Eating Disorders
- Most colleges adjust to moving away from Native American mascots
- The Embargo Should Go
- The Mascot Mess
- Is NCAA Using the Bully Pulpit -- or Bullying?
- Quick Takes: Congress Approves Aid for La. Colleges, N. Dakota Plans NCAA Suit Over Mascot, Advice on Transporting Students, Miami Janitors Vote to Unionize, $500M Energy Institute Planned, SUNY-Alfred President Quits
Quick Takes: Horowitz Disrupted at Emory, Deal in Works on 'Fighting Sioux' Name, Randolph Eliminates 5 Departments, International Rankings Questioned, N.J. Colleges Criticized, NCAA Punishes Ark., Court Win for Chapman, Deadlines Extended for Fire Region
October 26, 2007
Search for Jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
WCU was founded in 1889 to bring higher education and career opportunities to the western region of North Carolina. A member of the University of...
North Carolina Central University is the first publicly supported liberal arts college for African-Americans, and this year, U.S. News & World...