- Appeals Court Rejects Tribe's Lawsuit Over NCAA Mascot Policy
- Most colleges adjust to moving away from Native American mascots
- More NCAA Conflict for Alcorn State
- Native American Students Sue Over 'Fighting Sioux' Name
- Rogue Compliance Officer
- Arkansas State Is Latest NCAA Case to Reveal Academic Fraud
- All Play and No Work
- Amid Controversy, Coeducation
Quick Takes: Horowitz Disrupted at Emory, Deal in Works on 'Fighting Sioux' Name, Randolph Eliminates 5 Departments, International Rankings Questioned, N.J. Colleges Criticized, NCAA Punishes Ark., Court Win for Chapman, Deadlines Extended for Fire Region
October 26, 2007
Search for Jobs
La Plata, MD
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
Rock Hill, SC
The American University in Dubai is a private, non-sectarian institution of higher learning founded in 1995. AUD's enrollment in 2012-2013 averaged 2...
Oklahoma City Community College provides the people of Oklahoma and our community with broad access to certificates of mastery, associate degrees,...