- Quick Takes: Nevada Chancellor Quits in Huff, $1B in Bonds, UConn Shuts Animal Research Project, Call for Reform in India, Why Students Love 'Mad Money,' Law Dean Resigns Amid Ethics Review, Berkeley vs. Tree-Sitters, JMU Board Affirms Plan to Kill Teams
- Quick Takes: Pact Gives Big Boost for Veterans' Benefits, Fresno State to Pay $9M, Some Chicago Profs Worry About Friedman Tilt, Grand Jury Blasts San Joaquin Delta, Phoenix Spends Big Online, Concerns on Med Student Debt, Mixed Verdict for Tree-Sitters
- Quick Takes: Wish Lists for Obama, Maryland Furloughs, Arrest Shakes Boards, Suit on Social Work, Loma Linda and Atlantic Union May Merge, Fingerprint Fracas, Beacon Becomes Seminary, Tree-Sit Ends, Legal Dispute in Israel, 'Leveraging Excellence' Award
- Staph Infections Come to Campus
- Going After a Scholar's Critic
Quick Takes: Animal Rights Vandalism, Michigan Stadium Faulted, Alfred U. Caught in Turkish Debate, Rules on Grant Programs, Court Backs Berkeley on Tree-Sitters, Staph Infection Closes College for Day, Varsity Letters for Pre-Title IX Women
October 30, 2007
Search for Jobs
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Grand Forks, ND
Northern Kentucky University (NKU) has become a leader in the Greater Cincinnati area and the Commonwealth of Kentucky . One of the fastest growing...
Located in Wilson, North Carolina , Barton College is an academic community of approximately 1,130 students and 200 faculty and staff. Nationally...