- Quick Takes: Nevada Chancellor Quits in Huff, $1B in Bonds, UConn Shuts Animal Research Project, Call for Reform in India, Why Students Love 'Mad Money,' Law Dean Resigns Amid Ethics Review, Berkeley vs. Tree-Sitters, JMU Board Affirms Plan to Kill Teams
- Quick Takes: Pact Gives Big Boost for Veterans' Benefits, Fresno State to Pay $9M, Some Chicago Profs Worry About Friedman Tilt, Grand Jury Blasts San Joaquin Delta, Phoenix Spends Big Online, Concerns on Med Student Debt, Mixed Verdict for Tree-Sitters
- Quick Takes: Wish Lists for Obama, Maryland Furloughs, Arrest Shakes Boards, Suit on Social Work, Loma Linda and Atlantic Union May Merge, Fingerprint Fracas, Beacon Becomes Seminary, Tree-Sit Ends, Legal Dispute in Israel, 'Leveraging Excellence' Award
- Staph Infections Come to Campus
- Going After a Scholar's Critic
Quick Takes: Animal Rights Vandalism, Michigan Stadium Faulted, Alfred U. Caught in Turkish Debate, Rules on Grant Programs, Court Backs Berkeley on Tree-Sitters, Staph Infection Closes College for Day, Varsity Letters for Pre-Title IX Women
October 30, 2007
Search for Jobs
Rock Hill, SC
Coeur d'Alene, ID
UCLA is a public research university located in the Westwood neighborhood of Los Angeles, California. It was founded in 1919 and is the second oldest...
The Community College of Allegheny County, located in Pittsburgh, is the largest institution of postsecondary higher education in Pennsylvania. The...