- Quick Takes: Seeking Shift in Cuba Policy, Editors Quit at Lewis U., Back to Classes at Northern Ill., MassBay Spending Questioned, SMU-Bush Details, Latest Student Polling Data, Ontario Community Colleges Challenge Parental Snobs, Really Higher Education
- Quick Takes: Clinton Organizes Students, Delaware Halts Program, Michigan Enrollment, Bill to Cut Birth Control Costs, Fees for Visitor Program, Gaza Story Questioned, NASFAA Assesses Loan Rules, Senators Seek Audit on Loophole, Rally at St. Thomas
- Quick Takes: Online Push in Minnesota, Boston College Shifts Funds to Aid, Raises Raise Eyebrows at Cal State, Higher Ed Job for Fla. Speaker, Alumni Group Loses Legal Fight, U. of Kansas Patent Suit, Righting a McCarthy Era Wrong
- Quick Takes: 10 Indicted in Cash-for-Grades Scheme, Scrutiny for Lender, Athletics Spending Questioned, Mugabe Loses Degree, Israel Renews Science Ties to Europe
- Quick Takes: WVU President Quits, Israel Eases Gaza Rules, Faust Defends Endowment, Retired Prof Sues, Charges on File-Sharing Questioned, Political Scientists Protest Arrest of Saudi Scholar, Court in Turkey Upholds Scarf Ban, T-Shirt Flap, Safer Sex
Quick Takes: $190 Million Sale of Touro Online Division, Policy on Corporate Names, Swastika Painted on Professor's Door, Noose Art Offends, No Confidence at MassBay, Gaza Students Can't Return to U.S.
November 1, 2007
Search for Jobs
Texas Roots. Infinite Possibilities. Lamar University students enjoy small classes where they can build lasting friendships with professors and peers...
Florida Polytechnic University was created by the 2012 Florida legislature to be the state’s STEM-focused four-year public university. With a range...