- Quick Takes: NY Toughens For-Profit Oversight, Foreign Student Rules, Prof Charged With Assaulting Colleague, Intel's Rules Could Hurt U. of Phoenix, Hopkins to Start B-School, 3 Eastern Michigan Regents Quit, Iowa Central Loses Vote and Yuba Wins
- Quick Takes: 10 Indicted in Cash-for-Grades Scheme, Scrutiny for Lender, Athletics Spending Questioned, Mugabe Loses Degree, Israel Renews Science Ties to Europe
- College for Sale
- Quick Takes: Online Push in Minnesota, Boston College Shifts Funds to Aid, Raises Raise Eyebrows at Cal State, Higher Ed Job for Fla. Speaker, Alumni Group Loses Legal Fight, U. of Kansas Patent Suit, Righting a McCarthy Era Wrong
- Quick Takes: Ontario Union Wants Boycott of Israeli Academics, Obama's College Costs Discussion, More Scrutiny of Congressional Earmarks, U. of California Refunds, Gotham Book Mart's Legacy at Penn
- Quick Takes: Anger Over Ouster of a Law Dean, New Campus in San Francisco, Michigan State Wins $550M Physics Facility, New Iowa Policies on Sexual Assault, Minimal Impact From Frozen Fund, Higher Ed Wants Its Stimulus, British Boycott of Israel Dies
- Quick Takes: Clinton Organizes Students, Delaware Halts Program, Michigan Enrollment, Bill to Cut Birth Control Costs, Fees for Visitor Program, Gaza Story Questioned, NASFAA Assesses Loan Rules, Senators Seek Audit on Loophole, Rally at St. Thomas
- Quick Takes: Israel Reconsiders Ban on Gaza Students' Travel, Oregon State Drops Italian, Med Schools Ranked on Ethics, Rosemont to Go Fully Coed, Shifting History Specializations, SAGE Buys CQ Press, Rejected Ph.D. Candidate Sues
Quick Takes: $190 Million Sale of Touro Online Division, Policy on Corporate Names, Swastika Painted on Professor's Door, Noose Art Offends, No Confidence at MassBay, Gaza Students Can't Return to U.S.
November 1, 2007
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Concordia University Irvine, guided by the Great Commission of Christ Jesus and the Lutheran Confessions, empowers students through the liberal arts...
Institutional Statement Alcorn State University is a premier comprehensive land-grant university that develops diverse students into globally-...