- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Nonprofit Studies, Renewable Energy, Applied Design, Biomolecular Engineering, Forensics, Physical Therapy
- New Programs: Education, Engineering, History of Art and Archaeology, Legal Environments
- New Programs: Coastal Science, International Development, Africana Studies, Sports Management, Health Science
New Programs: Engineering, Africana Studies, Peace Studies
January 10, 2008
Search for Jobs
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Founded in 1855, Bates is one of the nation’s leading liberal arts colleges, with a long history of commitments to principles of human dignity and...
Realize Your Opportunities – A Career at UMASS Medical School Inside Workings at UMASS Medical School The University of Massachusetts Medical School...