- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Nonprofit Studies, Renewable Energy, Applied Design, Biomolecular Engineering, Forensics, Physical Therapy
- New Programs: Education, Engineering, History of Art and Archaeology, Legal Environments
- New Programs: Coastal Science, International Development, Africana Studies, Sports Management, Health Science
New Programs: Engineering, Africana Studies, Peace Studies
January 10, 2008
Search for Jobs
Grand Rapids, MI
South Hadley, MA
In the spring of 2005, the Georgia Legislature and the Board of Regents approved a bold and progressive plan to create the first new state college in...
Babson College is the educator for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds™ and home to the #1 MBA program in entrepreneurship for 19 consecutive years...