- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Nonprofit Studies, Renewable Energy, Applied Design, Biomolecular Engineering, Forensics, Physical Therapy
- New Programs: Education, Engineering, History of Art and Archaeology, Legal Environments
- New Programs: Coastal Science, International Development, Africana Studies, Sports Management, Health Science
New Programs: Engineering, Africana Studies, Peace Studies
January 10, 2008
Search for Jobs
Las Cruces, NM
North Adams, MA
Port Arthur, TX
The University of Central Oklahoma prepares future leaders in an opportunity-rich environment, ideally located in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area...
The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law, a nonprofit law school accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of The State Bar of California,...