- New Programs: Nursing, Public Safety, Arts Journalism, Environmental Science, Graphic Arts
- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
- New Programs: Simulation, Environmental Science and Engineering, Management, Public Health, Family Law, Homeland Security Nursing
- New Programs: Finance, Business, Technology Management, Education
- New Programs: Construction Management, Health and Kinesiology, Theater, Psychology and Child Development, Environmental Studies, Criminal Justice and Nursing
New Programs: Graphic Design, Nursing, Ski Business, Environmental Studies, Education, EMT Management
January 17, 2008
Search for Jobs
St. Louis, MO
Southern New Hampshire University is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited university with an 80-year history of educating successful professionals...
For over 90 years Murray State University has served students from the region, the nation and the world. Founded in 1922, the university has grown...