- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Digital Media Design, Plastics Engineering, Health Management
- New Programs: Nursing, Structural Engineering, Anthropology, Sustainable Urban Engineering, Entrepreneurship
- New Programs: Nursing, Law and Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Entrepreneurship
- New Programs: Special Education, Computer Science, Hebrew Studies, Auto Repair, Electrical Engineering, Latin American Studies
New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
January 22, 2008
Search for Jobs
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Opened in 1970 as the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (TCOM), our 2,100-student campus has grown to also comprise the Graduate School of...
Make a Difference in People's Lives as You Develop Your Career When you work at DeVry, you'll be working to make a difference. For over 75 years,...