- Sports antitrust lawyer's latest target: NCAA scholarship limits
- EA settlement with athletes portrayed in video games bodes poorly for NCAA
- Academics to propose federal legislation restructuring NCAA
- Federal judge: NCAA violates antitrust law
- Calls for major reform of college sports unlikely to produce meaningful change
Quick Takes: NCAA Settles Antitrust Suit, Emerging Technologies for Learning, Career Colleges Fight Default Provision, Sex Workers' Art at William
January 30, 2008
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
Niagara University, NY
The University of Balamand is a non-profit and independent institution of higher education. It was founded in 1988 by Patriarch Ignatius IV,...
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) is a leading educational organization for science and technology. Since that time, the...