- Calls for major reform of college sports unlikely to produce meaningful change
- Sports antitrust lawyer's latest target: NCAA scholarship limits
- Are Athletics Scholarships Fair?
- Quick Takes: Congress Approves Aid for La. Colleges, N. Dakota Plans NCAA Suit Over Mascot, Advice on Transporting Students, Miami Janitors Vote to Unionize, $500M Energy Institute Planned, SUNY-Alfred President Quits
- Federal judge: NCAA violates antitrust law
Quick Takes: NCAA Settles Antitrust Suit, Emerging Technologies for Learning, Career Colleges Fight Default Provision, Sex Workers' Art at William
January 30, 2008
Search for Jobs
De Pere, WI
San Diego, CA
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Cedar Rapids, IA
New Brunswick, NJ
Piedmont Virginia Community College (PVCC) is a comprehensive, public institution of higher education that awards associate degrees and certificates...
Founded in 1990, the University of Washington Bothell was created to bring the world-renowned University of Washington traditions of academic...