- Sports antitrust lawyer's latest target: NCAA scholarship limits
- EA settlement with athletes portrayed in video games bodes poorly for NCAA
- Academics to propose federal legislation restructuring NCAA
- Federal judge: NCAA violates antitrust law
- Calls for major reform of college sports unlikely to produce meaningful change
Quick Takes: NCAA Settles Antitrust Suit, Emerging Technologies for Learning, Career Colleges Fight Default Provision, Sex Workers' Art at William
January 30, 2008
Search for Jobs
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
LAKE FOREST, IL
For more than 130 years, Sam Houston State University (SHSU) has been preparing students for meaningful lives of achievement. Its motto, "The measure...
Founded in 1947, Baltimore City Community College (BCCC) is a comprehensive, urban community college accredited by the Middle States Commission on...