- Sports antitrust lawyer's latest target: NCAA scholarship limits
- EA settlement with athletes portrayed in video games bodes poorly for NCAA
- Academics to propose federal legislation restructuring NCAA
- Federal judge: NCAA violates antitrust law
- Calls for major reform of college sports unlikely to produce meaningful change
Quick Takes: NCAA Settles Antitrust Suit, Emerging Technologies for Learning, Career Colleges Fight Default Provision, Sex Workers' Art at William
January 30, 2008
Search for Jobs
San Marcos, CA
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT EL PASO: OVERVIEW Now celebrating its Centennial year, The University of Texas at El Paso is the second oldest academic...
Keene State, a member of the University System of New Hampshire, serves the region as New Hampshire's public residential liberal arts college. The...