- Sports antitrust lawyer's latest target: NCAA scholarship limits
- EA settlement with athletes portrayed in video games bodes poorly for NCAA
- Academics to propose federal legislation restructuring NCAA
- Federal judge: NCAA violates antitrust law
- Calls for major reform of college sports unlikely to produce meaningful change
Quick Takes: NCAA Settles Antitrust Suit, Emerging Technologies for Learning, Career Colleges Fight Default Provision, Sex Workers' Art at William
January 30, 2008
Search for Jobs
Orange City, IA
Virginia Beach, VA
Located 25 miles west of Chicago, IL, Wheaton College, founded in 1860, is a four year private, residential, academically rigorous...
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a national model for metropolitan universities. In collaboration with our many regional partners, we...