- Calls for major reform of college sports unlikely to produce meaningful change
- Sports antitrust lawyer's latest target: NCAA scholarship limits
- Are Athletics Scholarships Fair?
- Quick Takes: Congress Approves Aid for La. Colleges, N. Dakota Plans NCAA Suit Over Mascot, Advice on Transporting Students, Miami Janitors Vote to Unionize, $500M Energy Institute Planned, SUNY-Alfred President Quits
- Federal judge: NCAA violates antitrust law
Quick Takes: NCAA Settles Antitrust Suit, Emerging Technologies for Learning, Career Colleges Fight Default Provision, Sex Workers' Art at William
January 30, 2008
Search for Jobs
Baton Rouge, LA
San Marcos, TX
As one of the nation's most selective private liberal arts colleges, CMC sits among the intellectually-stimulating, socially-fulfilling, seven-...
Kern Community College District (KCCD) serves communities over 24,800 square miles in parts of Kern, Tulare, Inyo, Mono, and San Bernardino counties...