- Calls for major reform of college sports unlikely to produce meaningful change
- Sports antitrust lawyer's latest target: NCAA scholarship limits
- Are Athletics Scholarships Fair?
- Quick Takes: Congress Approves Aid for La. Colleges, N. Dakota Plans NCAA Suit Over Mascot, Advice on Transporting Students, Miami Janitors Vote to Unionize, $500M Energy Institute Planned, SUNY-Alfred President Quits
- Federal judge: NCAA violates antitrust law
Quick Takes: NCAA Settles Antitrust Suit, Emerging Technologies for Learning, Career Colleges Fight Default Provision, Sex Workers' Art at William
January 30, 2008
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
Accreditations/Affiliations Since joining the ranks of other prestigious Michigan colleges in 1964, Southwestern Michigan College has continually...
Opened in 1970 as the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (TCOM), our 2,100-student campus has grown to also comprise the Graduate School of...