- Calls for major reform of college sports unlikely to produce meaningful change
- Sports antitrust lawyer's latest target: NCAA scholarship limits
- Are Athletics Scholarships Fair?
- Quick Takes: Congress Approves Aid for La. Colleges, N. Dakota Plans NCAA Suit Over Mascot, Advice on Transporting Students, Miami Janitors Vote to Unionize, $500M Energy Institute Planned, SUNY-Alfred President Quits
- Federal judge: NCAA violates antitrust law
Quick Takes: NCAA Settles Antitrust Suit, Emerging Technologies for Learning, Career Colleges Fight Default Provision, Sex Workers' Art at William
January 30, 2008
Search for Jobs
Victoria, BC, Canada
Elizabeth City, NC
San Diego, CA
For more than 50 years, Foothill-De Anza has demonstrated excellence and innovation in academic programs and student services. As one of the largest...
Texas A&M University-Commerce is a senior public institution with an academic enrollment of approximately 12,000 students. It is located in...