- Calls for major reform of college sports unlikely to produce meaningful change
- Sports antitrust lawyer's latest target: NCAA scholarship limits
- Are Athletics Scholarships Fair?
- Quick Takes: Congress Approves Aid for La. Colleges, N. Dakota Plans NCAA Suit Over Mascot, Advice on Transporting Students, Miami Janitors Vote to Unionize, $500M Energy Institute Planned, SUNY-Alfred President Quits
- Federal judge: NCAA violates antitrust law
- College sports would be better reformed through federal regulation than lawsuits (essay)
- Court Challenge on Athletic Aid
- August Madness
Quick Takes: NCAA Settles Antitrust Suit, Emerging Technologies for Learning, Career Colleges Fight Default Provision, Sex Workers' Art at William
January 30, 2008
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Northeastern , founded in 1898 and located in Boston, is a global university with a tradition of partnership and engagement that creates an...
Princeton is the fourth-oldest college in the United States. The ambience of its earliest days is palpable in historic landmarks on campus, most...