- Sports antitrust lawyer's latest target: NCAA scholarship limits
- EA settlement with athletes portrayed in video games bodes poorly for NCAA
- Academics to propose federal legislation restructuring NCAA
- Federal judge: NCAA violates antitrust law
- Calls for major reform of college sports unlikely to produce meaningful change
Quick Takes: NCAA Settles Antitrust Suit, Emerging Technologies for Learning, Career Colleges Fight Default Provision, Sex Workers' Art at William
January 30, 2008
Search for Jobs
The Stella and Charles Guttman Community College at CUNY is an urban public institution that offers associate degree programs in an environment that...
Founded in 1847, Carthage College combines an environment of reflection and self-discovery with a culture of high expectation, so that our students...