- Sports antitrust lawyer's latest target: NCAA scholarship limits
- EA settlement with athletes portrayed in video games bodes poorly for NCAA
- Academics to propose federal legislation restructuring NCAA
- Federal judge: NCAA violates antitrust law
- Calls for major reform of college sports unlikely to produce meaningful change
Quick Takes: NCAA Settles Antitrust Suit, Emerging Technologies for Learning, Career Colleges Fight Default Provision, Sex Workers' Art at William
January 30, 2008
Search for Jobs
New London, CT
Ave) Pittsburgh, PA
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
City College was established in 1984 as Draughon’s College of Business, a branch of Draughon’s Junior College of Business founded in 1896 in Paducah...
Founded in 1873 in Marshall, Texas by the Freedman's Aid Society of the Methodist Episcopal Church, Wiley College is an historically black, primarily...