- Sports antitrust lawyer's latest target: NCAA scholarship limits
- EA settlement with athletes portrayed in video games bodes poorly for NCAA
- Academics to propose federal legislation restructuring NCAA
- Federal judge: NCAA violates antitrust law
- Calls for major reform of college sports unlikely to produce meaningful change
Quick Takes: NCAA Settles Antitrust Suit, Emerging Technologies for Learning, Career Colleges Fight Default Provision, Sex Workers' Art at William
January 30, 2008
Search for Jobs
RICH AND VIBRANT HISTORY Roosevelt University was founded on principle: Higher education should be available to all academically qualified students,...
Claflin University is a nationally ranked comprehensive institution of higher education affiliated with The United Methodist Church. A historically...