- Sports antitrust lawyer's latest target: NCAA scholarship limits
- EA settlement with athletes portrayed in video games bodes poorly for NCAA
- Academics to propose federal legislation restructuring NCAA
- Federal judge: NCAA violates antitrust law
- Calls for major reform of college sports unlikely to produce meaningful change
Quick Takes: NCAA Settles Antitrust Suit, Emerging Technologies for Learning, Career Colleges Fight Default Provision, Sex Workers' Art at William
January 30, 2008
Search for Jobs
Port Arthur, TX
New York, NY
Located 30 minutes southwest of Chicago, Lewis University is a comprehensive, Catholic university where the traditions of liberal learning and...
The Southwestern Community College District, located south of San Diego and extending to the U.S.—Mexico border, is one of 72 community college...