- Quick Takes: Agenda for the Candidates, Aid Ban for Drug Convicts Upheld, Deadbeat Dad as Donor, CFO Views, Settlement With Test-Prep Company, Michigan Opens Health Curriculum, Ghana Trip Faulted, No SMU Pub, Academy Names Members, Philosophical Muffin
- Quick Takes: E-Mails Back Claims in MIT Dispute, Voc-Ed Bill Advances, Judge Reinstates Newspaper Adviser, Court Upholds $600,000 Award, Church-State Dispute, Watching Canadians, White House Honors Young Scientists, Post-Scandal Ad Campaign Nixed
- Photo of black U.Va. student leader, bloodied, renews debate about police and race
- Quick Takes: Gas Leak Sickens VT Students, Psychologists Condemn Torture, Iowa Settles Suits on 'Monster Study,' Race and Teacher Tests, Court Tells Southern Ill. to Release Documents, How SMU Courted Bush, Purdue Suspends 5 Frats, Closing Tunnels
- Quick Takes: $190 Million Sale of Touro Online Division, Policy on Corporate Names, Swastika Painted on Professor's Door, Noose Art Offends, No Confidence at MassBay, Gaza Students Can't Return to U.S.
Quick Takes: Budget Games, Bias Found Against Lesbian Employee, Blood Drives Barred, Arson Admitted, SMU Considers Pub, Penn State Settles Brick Dispute, Touro May Sell Law School, Strike Ends in Canada, Torture Device Assignment, Scholarship for Waiter
February 4, 2008
Search for Jobs
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Anthropology Open Rank (Assistant, Associate, or Professor) of Anthropology in the College of Liberal Arts
New York, NY
Tuskegee University is an independent and state-related institution of higher education. Its programs serve a student body that is coeducational as...
Known familiarly as “Sewanee” by its students, faculty, staff and friends, The University of the South offers an unmatched educational experience...