- Kentucky Attorney General Says University Hospital Is Public, Not Private
- Quick Takes: E-Mails Back Claims in MIT Dispute, Voc-Ed Bill Advances, Judge Reinstates Newspaper Adviser, Court Upholds $600,000 Award, Church-State Dispute, Watching Canadians, White House Honors Young Scientists, Post-Scandal Ad Campaign Nixed
- Academic Minute: Church/State Issues
- Quick Takes: Arthur Schlesinger Jr. Dies at 89, William
- Quick Takes: Scientist Gives NYU $105 Million, Labor Strife at Youngstown State, Drug Companies and Columbia Settle, Liberty Loosens Dress Code (a Little), Controversial College in Hawaii to Close
- Quick Takes: $190 Million Sale of Touro Online Division, Policy on Corporate Names, Swastika Painted on Professor's Door, Noose Art Offends, No Confidence at MassBay, Gaza Students Can't Return to U.S.
- Governor Seeks Major Cuts for Pennsylvania Higher Ed
- Diversity Officer Sues Gallaudet U.
Quick Takes: Budget Games, Bias Found Against Lesbian Employee, Blood Drives Barred, Arson Admitted, SMU Considers Pub, Penn State Settles Brick Dispute, Touro May Sell Law School, Strike Ends in Canada, Torture Device Assignment, Scholarship for Waiter
February 4, 2008
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Stone Ridge, NY
Greenville Technical College is the largest public two-year college in South Carolina, serving a fall headcount of more than 14,000 curriculum...
The Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia is a constitutional board responsible for making and administering the policies that govern...