- Quick Takes: Next Targets for Affirmative Action Ban, Settlement in Alabama, Lumina Head to Retire, President Arrested for DUI Quits, New Grades for Some Flagships on Access, Purdue Students End Hunger Strike, UK Shifts From Peer Review, Literate Cities
- Quick Takes: Bomb Probe at UCLA, 'Life Skills' Post at Iowa State, Archibishop Denounces Creighton Profs, Bishop State President Quits, Professor Who Had Affair Sues, Suit Over Tuition Help for Veterans, NCAA Punishes Cheyney U.
- Quick Takes: Harvard Approves Gen Ed Reforms, Intelligent Design Backer Appeals Tenure Denial, Pace President Quits, File Sharing Shut Down, Out Coach Out of Job, Canadian Dispute on Distance Ed, Budget Fight, Push for Tax Credits, The Summers Settlement
- Quick Takes: President Accused of Harassment Quits, 14 Arrested in Bishop State Inquiry, Evaluations Sought for Science Education, Consortium to Move From Austin to Albany, Kennedy Alleges Conflicts of Interest in Reading Program, Enrollment and Aid Data
- Quick Takes: 3 More Lenders Settle With Cuomo, Emerson Fires Dean, General Counsel Threatens Suit Against President, Motive Seen for Graduation Threats, MiraCosta President Quits, Second Search Yields Iowa President, $150M for UCSF
Quick Takes: Vets Denied Credit, Dartmouth President to Retire, From Oberlin to Bangladesh, Audit Backs Ousted UCSF Dean, Fake Student Arrested, Bob Knight Quits, Green Rankings, Dorm of the Future
February 5, 2008
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
Spelman College is a prestigious, highly selective historically Black college that prepares women to change the world. Spelman’s holistic liberal...
Much has changed in our rich 100-plus-year history. We've added programs, and grown our campuses. But what hasn't changed is our commitment to...