- Quick Takes: Michigan Suspends Private Loan Program, Ex-Coach Accepts $6.6M, President's Leave Followed Second DUI, Clemens Accuser's Dubious Doctorate, Study Abroad Program, Alma Mater for Eternity
- Quick Takes: Missed Warnings on Killers, Yale Plans Science Expansion, Ex-Coach Awarded $229K, Charges and Countercharges at Carolina Coastal, Publishers Settle Suits, Anti-Semitism Seen in British Universities
- Quick Takes: Punishments in VCU Degree Scandal, College Tries to Find Anonymous Critic, Fresno State to Pay $605K to Ex-Coach, Missing Regents at Morgan, Ethics and Football Tickets, Town vs. Gown, Cats vs. Coyotes, Campaign Silliness
- Court Finds Credence in Ex-Coach's Racial Bias Charge
- Quick Takes: Ex-Coach Wins $2M in Suit, Approval for Chinatown Campus, New U.S. Negotiations on Aid, Faculty Split at SIU, Bob Jones U. and Romney, Humanities Network, Strike in Israel
Quick Takes: 3 Dead in La., Pentagon Opposes New GI Bill, Record HBCU Campaign, Judge Rejects Fisk Art Sale, Judge Reduces Ex-Coach's Award, Suit Disputes Study Abroad Fees, Sex Abuse Charged, ETS on Assessment, More Lender Woes, Anti-Jewish List in Italy
February 11, 2008
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
De Pere, WI
San Diego, CA
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
New Brunswick, NJ
Founded in 1813, Colby College is the 12th-oldest independent liberal arts college in the nation enrolling 1850 students who represent 46 states and...
An intellectual destination One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, The University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking...