- Quick Takes: Michigan Suspends Private Loan Program, Ex-Coach Accepts $6.6M, President's Leave Followed Second DUI, Clemens Accuser's Dubious Doctorate, Study Abroad Program, Alma Mater for Eternity
- Quick Takes: Missed Warnings on Killers, Yale Plans Science Expansion, Ex-Coach Awarded $229K, Charges and Countercharges at Carolina Coastal, Publishers Settle Suits, Anti-Semitism Seen in British Universities
- Quick Takes: Punishments in VCU Degree Scandal, College Tries to Find Anonymous Critic, Fresno State to Pay $605K to Ex-Coach, Missing Regents at Morgan, Ethics and Football Tickets, Town vs. Gown, Cats vs. Coyotes, Campaign Silliness
- Quick Takes: Student Alcohol Deaths, 'Nature' Offers Open Access Archiving, New Support for Journalism Reforms, Corruption in Russia, Turkey Denies Pressure on SUNY Professor, Ex-Coach's Questionable Claims
- Quick Takes: Accreditation Lambasted, NCAA Punishes Lynn U. for Ex-Coach's Behavior, U. of California Salary Push, Yale Student Arrested With Guns and Chemicals, College vs. Retirement, Sports Research Institute, Science Medals
Quick Takes: 3 Dead in La., Pentagon Opposes New GI Bill, Record HBCU Campaign, Judge Rejects Fisk Art Sale, Judge Reduces Ex-Coach's Award, Suit Disputes Study Abroad Fees, Sex Abuse Charged, ETS on Assessment, More Lender Woes, Anti-Jewish List in Italy
February 11, 2008
Search for Jobs
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Grand Forks, ND
The Fashion Institute of Technology is a State University of New York college of art and design located in New York City. In 1951, it became one of...
A leader among faith-based universities, Eastern Mennonite University emphasizes peacebuilding, creation care, experiential learning, and cross-...