- New Programs: Law, Nursing, Physician Assistant Studies, Meteorology
- New Programs: Computing, Nursing, Meteorology
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Emergency Services, Electroplating, Nursing, Public Health, Law
- New Academic Programs: Nursing, Business, China and Asia-Pacific Studies, Forensic Science, Business and Doctoral Education
New Programs: Math, Nursing, Computational Science, Business and Law, African-American Studies, Languages and Cultures
February 18, 2008
Search for Jobs
San Marcos, CA
Saint Augustine’s University is a four-year institution preparing students for leadership roles in a complex, diverse, and rapidly changing world...
Since its founding in 2001, Macaulay Honors College at The City University of New York has gone from the brainchild of Chancellor Matthew Goldstein...