- New Programs: Business and Government, Nursing, Fine Arts, Social Inequality, Educational Leadership
- New Programs: Graphic Communications, Financial Services Law, Wine Business Management
- New Programs: Nursing, Law and Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Entrepreneurship
- New Programs: Nursing, Digital Media Design, Plastics Engineering, Health Management
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
New Programs: Nursing, Nuclear Medicine Technology, English, Industrial Engineering, International Law
February 26, 2008
Search for Jobs
Notre Dame, IN
Orange City, IA
The University of Toledo is one of 13 state universities in Ohio. We were established in 1872 and became a member of the state university system in...
Baruch offers 23 undergraduate majors and 30 graduate-level specializations through our three acclaimed schools. Our schools and programs are...