- Quick Takes: Affirmative Action Fight in Colo., Gay Couple Sues Hawaii, Mich. Settles Stadium Suit, Tax-Free Texts, Columbia Adds Aid, Hopkins President to Retire, Candidates Back Earmark Ban, Politicking on Loans, Beijing U. Wants to Ban Online Gossip
- Quick Takes: Challenge to Data on Men's Sports, University to Sell More Eakins Works, Howard Bars Sudan Stocks, More Lender Scrutiny, Charges in N.J. Med School Case, No Confidence at Our Lady of the Lake, Indian Court Suspends Quota Additions
- Quick Takes: Harvard Approves Gen Ed Reforms, Intelligent Design Backer Appeals Tenure Denial, Pace President Quits, File Sharing Shut Down, Out Coach Out of Job, Canadian Dispute on Distance Ed, Budget Fight, Push for Tax Credits, The Summers Settlement
- Quick Takes: Cuomo Expands Probe, Lawmakers Sound Alarm on Loans, Fresno State Appeals, Push to Reverse Alabama Reforms, Fisk Eliminates Athletics, NCAA Penalties for Texas Christian
- Quick Takes: Aid at Cornell and Northwestern, Impact of Travel Ban, Campaign Issues, Cost of Campus Health Care, Climate Pledge Vetoed at LSU, States vs. Feds, $80M for Ohio U., Lender Leaves U.S. Loan Program, Cyberbullies, Oxford Returns Maori Remains
Quick Takes: Senate Rejects Earmark Ban, 2 Years of Broken Fire Alarms, Resignations and Probes Follow Tenure Denial, Protest Over Indian Team Name, Lake City Ends Athletics, Lehigh Adds Aid, Australia's Spellings Commission Equivalent
March 14, 2008
Search for Jobs
Anthropology Open Rank (Assistant, Associate, or Professor) of Anthropology in the College of Liberal Arts
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Founded as Regents College in 1971 and chartered as a private, nonprofit institution in 1998, the College was renamed Excelsior College in 2001...
Texas Roots. Infinite Possibilities. Lamar University students enjoy small classes where they can build lasting friendships with professors and peers...