- Quick Takes: Legal Win for Apollo, U.S. Revokes Visas of 3 Palestinian Fulbright Scholars, Wachovia Abandons Private Student Loans, Boycott Possible of Law School Meeting, New Call for NCAA to Ban Booze Ads, Eduard Closes Campuses
- Quick Takes: 3 Dead in La., Pentagon Opposes New GI Bill, Record HBCU Campaign, Judge Rejects Fisk Art Sale, Judge Reduces Ex-Coach's Award, Suit Disputes Study Abroad Fees, Sex Abuse Charged, ETS on Assessment, More Lender Woes, Anti-Jewish List in Italy
- Quick Takes: Anger Over Ouster of a Law Dean, New Campus in San Francisco, Michigan State Wins $550M Physics Facility, New Iowa Policies on Sexual Assault, Minimal Impact From Frozen Fund, Higher Ed Wants Its Stimulus, British Boycott of Israel Dies
- Essay on the growth in support for a boycott of Israeli universities
- Israel Boycott Movement Comes to U.S.
Quick Takes: Louisville Scene of Latest Campus Incident, Calif. Aid Cut Would Hit 2-Year Students Hardest, Judge Backs Peer-Review Confidentiality, Another Bank Drops Student Loans, Library Theft, Israel Boycott Idea Resurfaces
March 28, 2008
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
McPherson College offers an energized academic community, a multitude of opportunities to connect and a place to come together to face the challenges...
Waubonsee is not your average community college — and that’s how we like it. We take pride in exceeding expectations, offering a top education to all...