- Appeals Court Upholds Ad Ban
- Quick Takes: Contentious Search Collapses at Monroe CC, More Charges at WVU, Turning Their Backs on Schlafly, Baylor President's Future, Political Scientists Reconsider Site of Meeting, Rosemont Considers Admitting Men, RPI Extends Aid, Guns at Calvin
- Quick Takes: Florida Ban on Travel to Cuba Overturned, Judge Reinstates Grossmont Prof, Leave for Controversial President at Thomas Nelson CC, Boston Housing Law Has Little Impact, Old Dominion Stops Search, Apostrophe Education, Cambridge Woos Soaps
- Court overturns ban on alcohol ads in Virginia student newspapers
- Quick Takes: Harvard's Shortlist, Anti-Gay Slurs on Dead Pledge, Layoffs at Southern Oregon, Undercover Applicants to Britain, Court Grants Immunity to Miami U. Officers, Jaywalking Arrest Investigated
- Quick Takes: Probe of Lenders and Colleges, $811,000 for President Who Had Affair, Unusual Newspaper Theft, Police Inquiry on Guilford Ends, Harvard Loses a Top Candidate, Desegregation Appeal Rejected, Campus Priest Linked to Misconduct, UK Gender Gap
- Quick Takes: Foundation Efforts, Beer Ads, Title IX, Reality-Show Style Scholarship, Summers Satire
- Quick Takes: $600M for Top Biomedical Scientists, Microsoft Ends Digitizing Project, Land-Grants Affirm Animal Research, San Diego Ethics Report, Departing WVU Profs Cite President, Israel Deports Finkelstein, Women Wrestlers, Orphaned Cat/Runaway Pig
Quick Takes: Judge Rejects Ban on Alcohol Ads, Howard Hughes President to Leave, Monroe CC Search Controversy, Interim President Arrested, Courses vs. Bars
April 2, 2008
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Established in 1830 as LaGrange College, the University of North Alabama has a rich history including the distinction of being the first state-...
Make a Difference in People's Lives as You Develop Your Career When you work at DeVry, you'll be working to make a difference. For over 75 years,...