- Clinton proposes $350 billion plan to make college affordable
- Return of Grad Union Movement
- Quick Takes: Clinton Organizes Students, Delaware Halts Program, Michigan Enrollment, Bill to Cut Birth Control Costs, Fees for Visitor Program, Gaza Story Questioned, NASFAA Assesses Loan Rules, Senators Seek Audit on Loophole, Rally at St. Thomas
- NYU and UAW agree to terms of election for teaching assistant union
- Overview of Obama, Romney and federal higher education policy
Quick Takes: Obama and Clinton on Affirmative Action, Va. Tech Remembers, Faculty Duties Debated at Texas Tech, Indiana Governor Wants Free Community College, Guidance on Lobbying, Pros and Cons of Loan Bill, CUNY Union Faulted, Queen's U. Chief Quits
April 17, 2008
Search for Jobs
Wichita Falls, TX
Ann Arbor, MI
Texas State University is a doctoral-granting Emerging Research University located in the burgeoning Austin-San Antonio corridor, the largest campus...
The College of Wooster is an independent residential liberal arts college offering a rigorous and comprehensive education to students with the...