- New Programs: Nursing, Public Safety, Arts Journalism, Environmental Science, Graphic Arts
- New Programs: Education, Critical Theory, Computational Biology
- New Programs: Gender and Women's Studies, Psychology, Fine Arts, Divinity/Counseling
- New Programs: Pharmacy, Public Health, Communication
- Colleges start new academic programs
New Programs: Mathematical Biology, Animation, Fine Arts, Public Health, Divinity and the Professions
May 19, 2008
Search for Jobs
Mission Viejo, CA
Crystal Lake, IL
Saint Paul, MN
Rohnert Park, CA
UCLA is a public research university located in the Westwood neighborhood of Los Angeles, California. It was founded in 1919 and is the second oldest...
Located on the North side of Chicago, North Park University is a comprehensive and Christian liberal arts university that serves nearly 3,200...