- Illinois's College of DuPage courts controversy once again
- Quick Takes: $850,000 Awarded in Harassment Suit, Newspaper Adviser Regains Job, Governor Attacks Harvard for Khatami Invite, Bias Seen in British Salaries, Academic Purge Sought in Iran
- Quick Takes: Seeking Support for Title IX, More Ethics in B-Schools, Indian Advocate Ousted at Idaho, President's Spending Questioned at Mercer County CC, Pentagon Database Criticized
- Quick Takes: U.S. Panel Plans Review of Accreditation, Fla. Board Approves 2 Med Schools, Montana Provost Ousted, Bible Debate Prompts Exits at Patrick Henry, Anthropologists Settle, Judge Won't Revive Colorado Suit, Leeds Suspends Prof Over Race Comments
- Presidential Ouster at Quincy
Quick Takes: DuPage President Ousted, Race and Educational Attainment in Canada, Ala. Judge Reinstates Fired Community College President, College of Lake County to Arm Police
May 28, 2008
Search for Jobs
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Since our founding in 1887, Nebraska Wesleyan University has both grown and remained steadfast to a liberal arts education in a Christian environment...
For almost 90 years Murray State University has served students from the region, the nation and the world. Founded in 1922, the university has grown...