- Illinois's College of DuPage courts controversy once again
- Quick Takes: $850,000 Awarded in Harassment Suit, Newspaper Adviser Regains Job, Governor Attacks Harvard for Khatami Invite, Bias Seen in British Salaries, Academic Purge Sought in Iran
- Quick Takes: Seeking Support for Title IX, More Ethics in B-Schools, Indian Advocate Ousted at Idaho, President's Spending Questioned at Mercer County CC, Pentagon Database Criticized
- Quick Takes: U.S. Panel Plans Review of Accreditation, Fla. Board Approves 2 Med Schools, Montana Provost Ousted, Bible Debate Prompts Exits at Patrick Henry, Anthropologists Settle, Judge Won't Revive Colorado Suit, Leeds Suspends Prof Over Race Comments
- Presidential Ouster at Quincy
Quick Takes: DuPage President Ousted, Race and Educational Attainment in Canada, Ala. Judge Reinstates Fired Community College President, College of Lake County to Arm Police
May 28, 2008
Search for Jobs
Highland Heights, KY
New York, NY
Grand Rapids, MI
New London, CT
Founded in 1965, UC Irvine combines the strengths of a major research university with the bounty of an incomparable Southern California location...
Opened in 1970 as the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (TCOM), our 2,100-student campus has grown to also comprise the Graduate School of...