- Quick Takes: Ex-Trustee at Compton Admits to $1M Theft, Harvard Keeps Pay High for Money Managers, Human Subjects Rules Clarified, Big Sandy Ends Friday Classes, DePauw Sues on Investment, Coach Denies Anti-Lesbian Bias, Who Is KU?
- Quick Takes: Export Panel Praised by Higher Ed Groups, Missouri Rejects Ken Lay Request, Protests Against Rice at Boston College, $1M for a Women's Coach
- Long Distance Mom: Antioch Confidential
- Salt in the Wounds at Antioch
- Antioch: Report From Ground Zero
Quick Takes: Failure to Report at Harvard, Another Try at Antioch, 2 Accused of Harassment Quit Southwestern, Yale Expands, Immigration Status Limits Tuition Pledge, Knox Loses Appeal on $1M Verdict, Eastern MIch. to Pay $350K, A President-Elect Dies
June 9, 2008
Search for Jobs
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
About Illinois State University, founded in 1857, is the oldest public university in Illinois. Illinois State is a co-educational, residential...
A Rich Heritage Since its establishment in 1846, Iowa has prided itself as a state in which education is seen as the key to the prosperity, vitality...