- Dr. Dictator
- Quick Takes: Antioch Profs May Sue, Budget Boost in Louisiana, Mugabe Can Keep Degree, NCAA 'Clarifies' Rule on Bloggers, Wharton Dean, No More Latin on Ottawa Diplomas, Probation for Colorado, Copyright Option, Senior Slumps, Japan's Search for Students
- Perestroika on CUNY Board
- Quick Takes: Fire Kills Marshall Student, Storm Shuts Missouri Colleges, Ethics Course for U. of California Employees, Restoring Honor to Honorary Degrees
- Quick Takes: Costs of Remedial Ed, Colleges Assess Ike Damage, Harvard's Endowment Hits $36.9B, Mich. State Strips Mugabe of Degree, Oshkosh Is 'Fair Trade' Institution, Journal Lets Readers Vote, Hebrew U. Moves to Bar Professor-Student Sex
- When should colleges revoke an honorary degree? (essay)
- Quick Takes: 10 Indicted in Cash-for-Grades Scheme, Scrutiny for Lender, Athletics Spending Questioned, Mugabe Loses Degree, Israel Renews Science Ties to Europe
- Quick Takes: Opposition to Boycott of Israel, Cash for Grades, New Alcorn Chief Has Leukemia, VP Asked to Leave Following Arrest, Mugabe's Endangered Doctorate, Journalism on Community Colleges, Science Ed Benchmarks, $100M for Washington and Lee
Quick Takes: Decline in Minority Applicants at Michigan, Middle Tenn. Repays Estate of Swindler, UMass Rescinds Mugabe's Degree, Conviction in Alabama, Gehry Building Plan Questioned, Lost Graduation Speakers, Calling All Latin Experts
June 13, 2008
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Accreditations/Affiliations Since joining the ranks of other prestigious Michigan colleges in 1964, Southwestern Michigan College has continually...
Discovery begins at NC State As we’ve done for 125 years, NC State continues to transform lives on campus, in North Carolina, across our nation, and...