- Quick Takes: Jury Awards $19M to Former Fresno Coach, Woods Hole Sued by Anti-Evolution Biologist, Poll on Immigrant Tuition, Students Without Mumps Shots Banned, Speech Codes, Grawemeyer in Religion
- Quick Takes: Bad Weekend for MCAT, $100M for Brown's Med School, No New Applications for Strengthening Institutions Grants, Tree-Sitters Win Round at Berkeley, Prof Accused of Prostitution Kills Self, Utah State Library Bans Howling, Dorm of the Future
- Fallout from Fresno State's Multi-Million Dollar Case(s)
- Quick Takes: Wish Lists for Obama, Maryland Furloughs, Arrest Shakes Boards, Suit on Social Work, Loma Linda and Atlantic Union May Merge, Fingerprint Fracas, Beacon Becomes Seminary, Tree-Sit Ends, Legal Dispute in Israel, 'Leveraging Excellence' Award
- Quick Takes: 3 Dead in La., Pentagon Opposes New GI Bill, Record HBCU Campaign, Judge Rejects Fisk Art Sale, Judge Reduces Ex-Coach's Award, Suit Disputes Study Abroad Fees, Sex Abuse Charged, ETS on Assessment, More Lender Woes, Anti-Jewish List in Italy
Quick Takes: Pact Gives Big Boost for Veterans' Benefits, Fresno State to Pay $9M, Some Chicago Profs Worry About Friedman Tilt, Grand Jury Blasts San Joaquin Delta, Phoenix Spends Big Online, Concerns on Med Student Debt, Mixed Verdict for Tree-Sitters
June 19, 2008
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
Since its founding in 2003, the CUNY School of Professional Studies (SPS) has become one of the City University of New York’s fastest growing schools...
The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law, a nonprofit law school accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of The State Bar of California,...