- Quick Takes: Bad Weekend for MCAT, $100M for Brown's Med School, No New Applications for Strengthening Institutions Grants, Tree-Sitters Win Round at Berkeley, Prof Accused of Prostitution Kills Self, Utah State Library Bans Howling, Dorm of the Future
- Quick Takes: Nevada Chancellor Quits in Huff, $1B in Bonds, UConn Shuts Animal Research Project, Call for Reform in India, Why Students Love 'Mad Money,' Law Dean Resigns Amid Ethics Review, Berkeley vs. Tree-Sitters, JMU Board Affirms Plan to Kill Teams
- Quick Takes: Animal Rights Vandalism, Michigan Stadium Faulted, Alfred U. Caught in Turkish Debate, Rules on Grant Programs, Court Backs Berkeley on Tree-Sitters, Staph Infection Closes College for Day, Varsity Letters for Pre-Title IX Women
- Fallout from Fresno State's Multi-Million Dollar Case(s)
- Quick Takes: Jury Awards $19M to Former Fresno Coach, Woods Hole Sued by Anti-Evolution Biologist, Poll on Immigrant Tuition, Students Without Mumps Shots Banned, Speech Codes, Grawemeyer in Religion
Quick Takes: Pact Gives Big Boost for Veterans' Benefits, Fresno State to Pay $9M, Some Chicago Profs Worry About Friedman Tilt, Grand Jury Blasts San Joaquin Delta, Phoenix Spends Big Online, Concerns on Med Student Debt, Mixed Verdict for Tree-Sitters
June 19, 2008
Search for Jobs
Newport News, VA
Notre Dame, IN
Thomas Edison State College was established by the state of New Jersey and chartered by the New Jersey Board of Higher Education in 1972. The College...
History Duke University was created in 1924 by James Buchanan Duke as a memorial to his father, Washington Duke. The Dukes, a Durham family that...