- Quick Takes: Bad Weekend for MCAT, $100M for Brown's Med School, No New Applications for Strengthening Institutions Grants, Tree-Sitters Win Round at Berkeley, Prof Accused of Prostitution Kills Self, Utah State Library Bans Howling, Dorm of the Future
- Quick Takes: Nevada Chancellor Quits in Huff, $1B in Bonds, UConn Shuts Animal Research Project, Call for Reform in India, Why Students Love 'Mad Money,' Law Dean Resigns Amid Ethics Review, Berkeley vs. Tree-Sitters, JMU Board Affirms Plan to Kill Teams
- Quick Takes: Animal Rights Vandalism, Michigan Stadium Faulted, Alfred U. Caught in Turkish Debate, Rules on Grant Programs, Court Backs Berkeley on Tree-Sitters, Staph Infection Closes College for Day, Varsity Letters for Pre-Title IX Women
- Quick Takes: Jury Awards $19M to Former Fresno Coach, Woods Hole Sued by Anti-Evolution Biologist, Poll on Immigrant Tuition, Students Without Mumps Shots Banned, Speech Codes, Grawemeyer in Religion
- Fallout from Fresno State's Multi-Million Dollar Case(s)
- Quick Takes: 3 Dead in La., Pentagon Opposes New GI Bill, Record HBCU Campaign, Judge Rejects Fisk Art Sale, Judge Reduces Ex-Coach's Award, Suit Disputes Study Abroad Fees, Sex Abuse Charged, ETS on Assessment, More Lender Woes, Anti-Jewish List in Italy
- Quick Takes: Michigan Suspends Private Loan Program, Ex-Coach Accepts $6.6M, President's Leave Followed Second DUI, Clemens Accuser's Dubious Doctorate, Study Abroad Program, Alma Mater for Eternity
- Quick Takes: Library 'Gate Counts' Steady, Iowa Flood Costs, Harvard's Green Goal, Limits on Dorm Patrols, Saint Louis U. to Pay $1M, 2-Year Accreditor's Actions, Charges at NMSU, Change at WVU, CEO for Apollo, Laureate Buys Colleges, Visa Scheme
Quick Takes: Pact Gives Big Boost for Veterans' Benefits, Fresno State to Pay $9M, Some Chicago Profs Worry About Friedman Tilt, Grand Jury Blasts San Joaquin Delta, Phoenix Spends Big Online, Concerns on Med Student Debt, Mixed Verdict for Tree-Sitters
June 19, 2008
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
Since we opened our doors in 1960, the educators at Miami Dade College have focused on providing quality and innovative educational opportunities to...
Northeast State Community College is a comprehensive two-year community college under the governance of the Tennessee Board of Regents of the State...