- 2 Law Schools Will Again Welcome Military Recruiters
- Quick Takes: U.S. Proposes Fee Hike for Foreign Students, Calif. Students Protest Budget Cuts, Clarence Thomas Invite Roils UGA, $60 Million for Undergraduate Science, B-School Turnover, Terrorism Charges Dropped Against Buffalo Professor, Yale Art Furor
- New Venue for Anti-Bias Debate
- Quick Takes: Democratic Candidates Back Military Recruiters, Texas Includes Immigrants in Veterans' Program, Mixed Financial Outlook for Colleges, Science Indicators, Pope Cancels Speech, Campaign Against UK Quality Agency
- Supreme Court Punts
- Shifts in Policies on International Students
- Momentum for Gender Neutrality
- To Litigate Or Not to Litigate
Quick Takes: Beacon U. to Close, Immigration Furor at Blue Ridge CC, 2 Law Schools Keep Anti-Bias Rules, Think Tank's New Leader, Faculty Quotas Ordered in India, Swindler's Suit, 16th Minute of Fame
June 30, 2008
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
Founded in 1855, Bates is one of the nation’s leading liberal arts colleges, with a long history of commitments to principles of human dignity and...
About the University of Massachusetts The University of Massachusetts has been providing high quality educational opportunities for Massachusetts...