- Senate Passes Bill to Protect Veterans
- For-Profit Group Issues Standards for Education of Veterans
- Alumni Investment Option
- Gainful employment debate aired out in The New York Times
- Quick Takes: Title IX Fears in Science, Top Ph.D. Feeder Universities Are Chinese, Southwestern CC Settles With Adjunct, California Strike, Possible Punishment at VCU, Unaccredited Colleges, Capella President Quits, South Africa's Unmet Needs
- New GAO report on spending patterns of veterans' tuition benefits
- Attorneys general announce settlement with for-profit college marketer
- Laureate's growing global network of institutions
Quick Takes: For-Profit Oversight Ends in California, Bush Signs New GI Bill, More Talks on Border Fence, Green Digest, Politics at Monroe CC, Support for Humanities in Africa, Suit Against Dartmouth Dropped, Top Public Intellectuals, Dog Dispute in China
July 1, 2008
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Antelope Valley College is a comprehensive community college in the California Community College System dedicated to providing services to a broad...
Lamar State College - Port Arthur, a member of The Texas State University System , is an open-access, comprehensive public two-year college offering...