- Apollo Goes Global
- St. Andrews Faces Accreditation Loss
- Southern Accreditor Places 2 on Probation, Backs VCU in Degree Scandal
- Quick Takes: Art Disputes at Fisk and Randolph, Education Dept. Oversight Faulted, Publishers' Lobbying Questioned, Ave Maria Law Accreditation at Risk, Miracle for Stonehill, Noose at Maryland, Trips and Spa Treatments, U. of Hawaii Settles Suit
- New Programs: Psychology, Criminology, Sustainability, Physical Sciences, Renaissance Studies, Tourism, Nursing
- Southern accreditor strips St. Paul's of recognition
- Quick Takes: Controversial Pick Gets Colorado Presidency, UMass Crime Wave, Texas A
- Turmoil at a Mexican University
Quick Takes: Library 'Gate Counts' Steady, Iowa Flood Costs, Harvard's Green Goal, Limits on Dorm Patrols, Saint Louis U. to Pay $1M, 2-Year Accreditor's Actions, Charges at NMSU, Change at WVU, CEO for Apollo, Laureate Buys Colleges, Visa Scheme
July 9, 2008
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Cedar Rapids, IA
Greenville Technical College is the largest public two-year college in South Carolina, serving a fall headcount of more than 14,000 curriculum...
Founded in 1867, Howard University is a private, research university comprised of 13 schools and colleges. Students pursue studies in more than 120...