- Fresno State Football Players Linked to Welfare Fraud
- Inquiry Into Questionable Gifts to Fresno State
- College Presidents Exempt From Spending Rules in West Virginia
- Fraternity Accused of Rejecting Gay Student
- Quick Takes: Election Day at Last, Early Results In: Endowments Down, Obama Backs College Football Playoff, Emory Reviews Research Policies, Elevated Debate at Southern U. New Orleans
- Quick Takes: Donors From Education Back Obama, No Outsourcing on GI Bill, Anti-Muslim Attack Declared Hoax, Needs of Adult Students, Catholics Outnumber Methodists at SMU, Unexpected Questions From Oxbridge, Has Harvard Law Finally Become Great?
- Debate Continues Over Online Program in Maryland
- Quick Takes: Santa Fe Seeks State Takeover, Lavish Tutoring for Athletes, Attack on Wrong Target, Obama's Pick Is Faust Reject, Fraternity Tragedies, Oakland U. Sued on Dorm Access, More Students Skip Thanksgiving Break, '08 Election Adds to Latke Debate
Quick Takes: Punishments in VCU Degree Scandal, College Tries to Find Anonymous Critic, Fresno State to Pay $605K to Ex-Coach, Missing Regents at Morgan, Ethics and Football Tickets, Town vs. Gown, Cats vs. Coyotes, Campaign Silliness
July 14, 2008
Search for Jobs
Columbus State University, a member of the University System of Georgia, is located 100 miles southwest of Atlanta on the banks of the churning...
Opened in 1970 as the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (TCOM), our 2,100-student campus has grown to also comprise the Graduate School of...