- Quick Takes: Oregon Settles With Ex-Coach, Berkeley Punishes Fraternity, Judge Rejects Suit on Tuition Help for Illegal Immigrants
- Quick Takes: Women Need Not Apply, Supreme Court Rejects Delay in Michigan, Davis Pays $725,000 to Ex-Coach, Fake Diploma Blocked, Admission on Stem Cells, Access to Anthropology, Unesco Demands Safety for Iraqi Academics, Maricopa Probe
- Quick Takes: Accreditation Lambasted, NCAA Punishes Lynn U. for Ex-Coach's Behavior, U. of California Salary Push, Yale Student Arrested With Guns and Chemicals, College vs. Retirement, Sports Research Institute, Science Medals
- Quick Takes: Fatal Fire, Finalists in LA, $540,000 Award for Ex-Coach, Crime Reporting Violation, Albright Suit, Sports Spending
- Quick Takes: 3 Dead in La., Pentagon Opposes New GI Bill, Record HBCU Campaign, Judge Rejects Fisk Art Sale, Judge Reduces Ex-Coach's Award, Suit Disputes Study Abroad Fees, Sex Abuse Charged, ETS on Assessment, More Lender Woes, Anti-Jewish List in Italy
Quick Takes: Punishments in VCU Degree Scandal, College Tries to Find Anonymous Critic, Fresno State to Pay $605K to Ex-Coach, Missing Regents at Morgan, Ethics and Football Tickets, Town vs. Gown, Cats vs. Coyotes, Campaign Silliness
July 14, 2008
Search for Jobs
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Anthropology Open Rank (Assistant, Associate, or Professor) of Anthropology in the College of Liberal Arts
Concordia University Irvine, guided by the Great Commission of Christ Jesus and the Lutheran Confessions, empowers students through the liberal arts...
Augustana College educates the whole person. Founded in 1860 by Swedish settlers, Augustana College is a selective, independent college of the...