- Quick Takes: Next Targets for Affirmative Action Ban, Settlement in Alabama, Lumina Head to Retire, President Arrested for DUI Quits, New Grades for Some Flagships on Access, Purdue Students End Hunger Strike, UK Shifts From Peer Review, Literate Cities
- Quick Takes: A Call for Scientists to Tithe Time, MIT Prof Ends Hunger Strike, Latest Offensive Party, Fulbright Delays in India, Huge Deficit in Texas Prepaid Tuition, Carson-Newman President Quits, Missing Defibrillator, Mayor Won't Become President
- Quick Takes: Gifts to Education Up 9.8%, Anger on DePaul Tenure Cases, Alumni Fury at Antioch, Strike Looms in Pa., New Mex. State Settles With Muslims, Miss. Valley President Quits, Minn. and Wis. Resolve Dispute, Trent Rejects Sports Scholarships
- Quick Takes: Editorial Board of 'Topology' Quits, Uncertainty Over Iranian Students, Stimulants of Choice, Broward President Quits, Thomson to Sell Higher Ed Operations, A Chancellor Begs, A Dog (Maybe) Bites Man Story
- Quick Takes: Md. Court Rejects Out-of-State Tuition Rules, Suspicious Powder in Dorm, Shasta President Quits, Brown Bars Sudan Stocks, Report Examines Basketball Feeder Schools, Princeton Promotes Government Service, Report on Ward Churchill Delayed
Quick Takes: Title IX Fears in Science, Top Ph.D. Feeder Universities Are Chinese, Southwestern CC Settles With Adjunct, California Strike, Possible Punishment at VCU, Unaccredited Colleges, Capella President Quits, South Africa's Unmet Needs
July 15, 2008
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Hyde Park, NY
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary
All About Discovery! New Mexico State University is a comprehensive research institution and an exciting place to tackle challenges, find answers to...
An educational pioneer since 1878, Champlain is a college where students and faculty don't just respond to opportunities -- they create them. We've...